It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Makotolia: Got it. Sorry for the false info. I got the wrong impression that it's fully updated from the fact that most of the names that catch my eyes from the update post are already in the list in the first posts. Guess I should be more careful next time.
Some of them likely are, but not all of them.
It's been pushed back a half dozen pages so I;m going to link to the temporary list Zeogold has going:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6864
drmike: It's been pushed back a half dozen pages so I;m going to link to the temporary list Zeogold has going:

Basically thousand post ago... and link doesn't work for me.
zeogold: ....... edited, quote should work, just click on arrow next to this...
Let's quote this up:

#zeogoldsgiveaway

Found by listing page after page.
Post edited May 23, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Let's quote this up:
With all due respect, that's a bad idea as Zeo can;t edit it.

May want to blank out your post.

I know the links quite often don;t work which is why I mentioned the half dozen pages back. edit: It breaks if you;ve set the forums to display more than the default number of posts per page.

Thank you though for your effort.
Post edited May 23, 2018 by drmike
drmike: With all due respect, that's a bad idea as Zeo can;t edit it.

May want to blank out your post.

I know the links quite often don;t work which is why I mentioned the half dozen pages back. edit: It breaks if you;ve set the forums to display more than the default number of posts per page.

Thank you though for your effort.
I'm not sure about the reason why the link doesn't work...I never changed the number of posts per page ever, yet still, sometimes those links work, sometimes don't. It seems quite mysterious to me...

If you are using the default number of posts per page, then the update post is on page 337. I think the really tricky part is that you'll also have to scan post #6910 on page 339 to find out if the ones that catch your eyes are already taken. And some requests AFTER that post should also be taken into consideration, 'cuz they will probably be granted sooner or later.
Makotolia: I'm not sure about the reason why the link doesn't work...I never changed the number of posts per page ever, yet still, sometimes those links work, sometimes don't. It seems quite mysterious to me...
These links break due to deleted posts. Gog calculates the page the post should be on if no posts had been deleted, and displays that page. If the post number in question actually shows on the page, the link works. But if the deleted posts cause it to have been shifted to a previous page, then the link doesn't work.

This means that the links work more reliably when you've opted for a higher number of posts per page, but once there've been 50 deleted posts in a thread, no links (to later posts) will ever work anymore. A link to post xx00 will almost always be broken (due to needing only one previous deleted post to shift to the previous page), while a link to post xx99 will almost always work.
Makotolia: I'm not sure about the reason why the link doesn't work...I never changed the number of posts per page ever, yet still, sometimes those links work, sometimes don't. It seems quite mysterious to me...
gogtrial34987: These links break due to deleted posts. Gog calculates the page the post should be on if no posts had been deleted, and displays that page. If the post number in question actually shows on the page, the link works. But if the deleted posts cause it to have been shifted to a previous page, then the link doesn't work.

This means that the links work more reliably when you've opted for a higher number of posts per page, but once there've been 50 deleted posts in a thread, no links (to later posts) will ever work anymore. A link to post xx00 will almost always be broken (due to needing only one previous deleted post to shift to the previous page), while a link to post xx99 will almost always work.
WOW! Thanks for the insight!! How did you find out all this? Are you a programmer? And I like your Boo avatar!
drmike: It's been pushed back a half dozen pages so I;m going to link to the temporary list Zeogold has going:

BeatriceElysia: Basically thousand post ago... and link doesn't work for me.
zeogold: ....... edited, quote should work, just click on arrow next to this...

#zeogoldsgiveaway

Found by listing page after page.
The reason why links sometimes won't work here is simply that somebody has deleted a post in the meantime (which already has been poosted as i just saw) and the antique GOG forum has problems finding the post. However if you take a look at the link itself you can see the post# which you need. So click on the link and then search manually from there for the post# and you will find it pretty quick. No need to look page for page.
Post edited May 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
Makotolia: If you are using the default number of posts per page, then the update post is on page 337
Page 225 for me if you're using 50 posts per page.
gogtrial34987: These links break due to deleted posts.
Makotolia: WOW! Thanks for the insight!! How did you find out all this? Are you a programmer? And I like your Boo avatar!
Observation. And yes, I have a programming background, so it's very easy to imagine how bugs like this are introduced. And thanks. :)
I'll have Bouncing Duck Simulator if that's alright please Zeo?
heartburnron: I'll have Bouncing Duck Simulator if that's alright please Zeo?
Why do you need a simulator for when you can watch the real thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrYuX6vMsA4

:)
Makotolia: WOW! Thanks for the insight!! How did you find out all this? Are you a programmer? And I like your Boo avatar!
gogtrial34987: Observation. And yes, I have a programming background, so it's very easy to imagine how bugs like this are introduced. And thanks. :)
Have to be careful of those. After a while, you'll start thinking about how long it would take to fix such a bug and then start wondering why it hasn't been fixed when it's not.
Post edited May 25, 2018 by drmike
Makotolia: If you are using the default number of posts per page, then the update post is on page 337
drmike: Page 225 for me if you're using 50 posts per page.
Oh, so the default setting is actually 50? I don't remember changing it, thus I took what I'm using now as the default...

But hey wait, this still feels a bit weird...I just checked my setting and it's 20 posts per page. Since the update post is #6864, and 20 x 336 = 6720, p337 seems to be an understandable offset; but if you are using a 50 posts/page setting, 50 x 225 = 11250, which seems too large...maybe you are actually using 50 topics/forum page and 30 posts/topic page?

Sorry that your video doesn't play for me ( or is it the same video for heartbumron? I see a Youtube link in the 1st half of your post and another video in the 2nd part)...is it from Youtube? We usually have trouble linking to Youtube here in our country...Anyway, I just find these "behind the scene mechanics" things interesting, even if I can't figure it out in the end. The process is like doing some detective stuff and it's fun! :)
Makotolia: Oh, so the default setting is actually 50? I don't remember changing it, thus I took what I'm using now as the default...

But hey wait, this still feels a bit weird...I just checked my setting and it's 20 posts per page. Since the update post is #6864, and 20 x 336 = 6720, p337 seems to be an understandable offset; but if you are using a 50 posts/page setting, 50 x 225 = 11250, which seems too large...maybe you are actually using 50 topics/forum page and 30 posts/topic page?

Sorry that your video doesn't play for me ( or is it the same video for heartbumron? I see a Youtube link in the 1st half of your post and another video in the 2nd part)...is it from Youtube? We usually have trouble linking to Youtube here in our country...Anyway, I just find these "behind the scene mechanics" things interesting, even if I can't figure it out in the end. The process is like doing some detective stuff and it's fun! :)
You recently mentioned that you installed Barefoot Essentials, which is probably what changed it. I strongly recommend looking through all the settings for that script and also installing and looking through all the settings for Adalia Fundamentals.
Makotolia: Oh, so the default setting is actually 50? I don't remember changing it, thus I took what I'm using now as the default...

finkleroy: You recently mentioned that you installed Barefoot Essentials, which is probably what changed it. I strongly recommend looking through all the settings for that script and also installing and looking through all the settings for Adalia Fundamentals.
OK, thanks for the advice! I'll when I get the time.

Sometimes I am just too lazy to read through all those documentations 'cuz reading too much English text at once still somewhat pains my Chinese-oriented brain.

EDIT: Oh, now I remember why I didn't install AF...it seems that I was having some trouble linking to its Github page... (the link marked with Current Version: 1.84, is that it?)
Post edited May 25, 2018 by Makotolia