It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can i ask for Poly Bridge and Punch Club, please ?
Since I'm feeling a bit adrift completing games that require time and attention this week, I'll go ahead and ask for

https://store.steampowered.com/app/284830/Clockwork_Tales_Of_Glass_and_Ink/ if you don't mind.

May as well get some HOGgy puzzlin in.

thanks!
EDIT: I just said some disgusting thing here.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by Makotolia
hey zeo its been a long while since i ask for games,

so can i request for mr. shifty , rivals of aether and warhammer 40000 space wolf.

thanks
If it is still available, can I have Hurtworld too please?
Makotolia: May I request Endless Space Collection?
Dude, ain't you asked 5 games this month? Have you played them all?
Makotolia: May I request Endless Space Collection?
zlaywal: Dude, ain't you asked 5 games this month? Have you played them all?
Not all of them, but I did play the two of them (TIS-100 and Technobabylon, not finished yet though) while my device seems too old to run the other two (Brutal Legend and The Red Solstice, and I believe these two don't count toward the month limit because they are daggered). I didn't really get Arcanum, 'cuz I found that the game is region-locked, and I told zeo about it. Indeed, that key went to @supplementscene in the end I believe.

Well, I believe you still have your reasons to dislike my doings, and I won't say that I'm not greedy, 'cuz I really am. But I did try to abide by the rules. And I do play the games I request, as long as my device can run them (I didn't always know this for sure before I had installed them; and if there's a demo, I usually try the demo before buying or requesting such a game). As for finishing them, indeed, I didn't finish all the games I've requested, but this is the same case as with the games I bought with my own money. And I have the impression that this is a somewhat sad status of a lot of gamers in this era.

EDIT: besides trying to abide by the rule, another principle that I set to restrain myself here on GOG.com is that I'll try to value the peace with you GOGers over most other things. So I'll cancel the request.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by Makotolia
kusumahendra: If I remember correctly, the limit is on.
But on non-gog giveaway, the limit is 2 games a month
LootHunter: Ok. Thanks. This means I still can get Story and Nights. )
A Story about My Uncle does have a story you just have to find stuff thats pretty much scattered around even though the "review said there is not story" there is also the game is pretty good and fun for a indie game
Question, since I seem to have lost track of the proceedings here. Is the list in the OP up to date?
skimmie: Question, since I seem to have lost track of the proceedings here. Is the list in the OP up to date?
It's not up-to-date. You'll need to peruse this post, and if you find something you want, you'll need to peruse all of the comments after it to see if it's been requested and granted.
skimmie: Question, since I seem to have lost track of the proceedings here. Is the list in the OP up to date?
finkleroy: It's not up-to-date. You'll need to peruse this post, and if you find something you want, you'll need to peruse all of the comments after it to see if it's been requested and granted.
I see, thanks for the info.
finkleroy: It's not up-to-date. You'll need to peruse this post, and if you find something you want, you'll need to peruse all of the comments after it to see if it's been requested and granted.
skimmie: I see, thanks for the info.
No offense to finkleroy by any means, but I think zeo has been updating the list in the OP these days and I would guess that it's up-to-date (or very close to that) by now.
Makotolia: No offense to finkleroy by any means, but I think zeo has been updating the list in the OP these days and I would guess that it's up-to-date (or very close to that) by now.
I searched the main list for one of the games I recently donated but wasn't requested (Rolling Sun), and didn't see it there, so it's not up-to-date. The issue is that when he originally started this topic, zeogold had no idea the giveaway would grow to this size. He only reserved the first four posts, which was enough at first, but now there's not enough room for him to add new games to the main list like he does with the GOG giveaway. Instead, he has to make a new post of all of the games he's adding to the giveaway, then wait until enough of them, and games in the main list, are taken that he can fit the remaining new games onto the main list. At this point, he may soon need to give up on having the list in those four posts at the beginning of the topic, and instead link to other posts somewhere else (perhaps later in the topic) where he has more room to maneuver.
I'm interested in Knight Squad and Dead in Bermuda. If they are still available, could I ask for them? Knight Squad looks like a fun party game and Dead in Bermuda reminds me of Rebuild 3, a game that I played recently and loved
Makotolia: No offense to finkleroy by any means, but I think zeo has been updating the list in the OP these days and I would guess that it's up-to-date (or very close to that) by now.
finkleroy: I searched the main list for one of the games I recently donated but wasn't requested (Rolling Sun), and didn't see it there, so it's not up-to-date. The issue is that when he originally started this topic, zeogold had no idea the giveaway would grow to this size. He only reserved the first four posts, which was enough at first, but now there's not enough room for him to add new games to the main list like he does with the GOG giveaway. Instead, he has to make a new post of all of the games he's adding to the giveaway, then wait until enough of them, and games in the main list, are taken that he can fit the remaining new games onto the main list. At this point, he may soon need to give up on having the list in those four posts at the beginning of the topic, and instead link to other posts somewhere else (perhaps later in the topic) where he has more room to maneuver.
Got it. Sorry for the false info. I got the wrong impression that it's fully updated from the fact that most of the names that catch my eyes from the update post are already in the list in the first posts. Guess I should be more careful next time.