It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaxFulvus: May I ask for Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, please ?
Good choice. That's the second game you've requested from the community giveaways that I bought for the purpose of donating. I must say I quite approve of your taste in games. :)
finkleroy: Good choice. That's the second game you've requested from the community giveaways that I bought for the purpose of donating. I must say I quite approve of your taste in games. :)
Thank you ! I heard very good reviews about this game, like an underrated gem.
finkleroy: I'm not sure if LootHunter asked if there's a limit on the giveaway because he's already over the monthly limit for this giveaway.
No, I'm not. The last game I asked was Long Live the Queen - it was last month. It's just I remember that limit was off for "Non-gog giveaway", so in addition to A Story about My Uncle (which I had in my Steam wishlist for a while), I asked for NIGHTS into Dreams - SEGA classic, which I also would be happy to get (if the limit is off).
Post edited May 16, 2018 by LootHunter
LootHunter: No, I'm not. The last game I asked was Long Live the Queen - it was last month. It's just I remember that limit was off for "Non-gog giveaway", so in addition to A Story about My Uncle (which I had in my Steam wishlist for a while), I asked for NIGHTS into Dreams - SEGA classic, which I also would be happy to get (if the limit is off).
Okay. The limit is on, and for this giveaway it's 2-3 games per calendar month, so you can request both of those games. For the GOG version of the giveaway, it's one per calendar month. I'll change the list of games I'm requesting to Kathy Rain and LIMBO.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I'm not sure if LootHunter asked if there's a limit on the giveaway because he's already over the monthly limit for this giveaway.
LootHunter: No, I'm not. The last game I asked was Long Live the Queen - it was last month. It's just I remember that limit was off for "Non-gog giveaway", so in addition to A Story about My Uncle (which I had in my Steam wishlist for a while), I asked for NIGHTS into Dreams - SEGA classic, which I also would be happy to get (if the limit is off).
If I remember correctly, the limit is on.
But on non-gog giveaway, the limit is 2 games a month
finkleroy: Okay. The limit is on, and for this game it's 2-3 games per calendar month
kusumahendra: If I remember correctly, the limit is on.
But on non-gog giveaway, the limit is 2 games a month
Ok. Thanks. This means I still can get Story and Nights. )
I'd like Lost Castle if it's still available, please and thank you.
Hi, I've seen the games I fancy have been requested, but in the off chance there are extra copies of any of:

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Final Cut
Arcanum
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Ryse: Son of Rome

Thanks
Post edited May 17, 2018 by supplementscene
Living in the natural habitat of the now nearly extinct
Trabant
, I would like to get
Jalopy
as some kind of epitaph.
Is it possible to get the original smell as a DLC?
Post edited May 16, 2018 by gixgox
zlaywal: May I have Huniecam Studio & HuniePop? for reasons.........
Not if you don't tell us the reasons - in detail! ;)
Kidding of course. Especially HuniePop is a great game which I enjoyed very much. HuniCam still is o.k. but nearly not as great as HuniePop (and I don't talk about the few pics in the game - I am talking about actual gameplay and "story").

Big cheers to all the donors of this last update - always pretty impressive how generous the Community still is.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, please ?
If you should get it could you please tell me if it is capable of running withot having the Steam client running as well?
Post edited May 16, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: If you should get it could you please tell me if it is capable of running withot having the Steam client running as well?
Don't all Steam games require the client to be running?
MarkoH01: If you should get it could you please tell me if it is capable of running withot having the Steam client running as well?
finkleroy: Don't all Steam games require the client to be running?
Only for download. It's up to the devs if they include DRM in the game or not. Just take a look here. Whenever I buy on Steam (usually only games that aren't available on GOG as well) I try to only do it when it has been confirmed that the game is running without Steam client running as well.
MarkoH01: Only for download. It's up to the devs if they include DRM in the game or not. Just take a look here. Whenever I buy on Steam (usually only games that aren't available on GOG as well) I try to only do it when it has been confirmed that the game is running without Steam client running as well.
That's news to me. For me, it doesn't run if the Steam client isn't running, but it's a very buggy game, so YMMV. Every time I launch it, it defaults to my display's native resolution of 3840x2160, but it zooms in on the upper left corner of the screen, and the only way to fix it is to wait until it gets to the menu and then hit alt+enter twice to come out of and then go back into fullscreen mode. After properly exiting the game, the Steam client always says it's still running and is unresponsive until I close and relaunch the Steam client. Still, it was worth my USD $0.49.
Post edited May 16, 2018 by finkleroy
May I have Tropico 5, please
I'd like to request Shadow Warrior Special Edition, please