It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Brutal Legend and The Red Solstice?
I wouldn't mind having a copy of Outlast if you still have it.

Thanks
Lone_Scout: May I ask for Spaceship Looter, please?
drmike: Can I get a copy of that please?
Sjuan: May I ask for Shadowrun Returns, please? :)
Makotolia: May I request Brutal Legend and The Red Solstice?
Wolfehunter: I wouldn't mind having a copy of Outlast if you still have it.
All granted.
Thank you to MarkoH01 for The Red Solstice, LynXsh for Brutal Legend and zeo for The Community Giveaway ;)
can i request syberia if its still available it looks interesting or if u have an extra copy of the whistleblower dlc for outlast oh god why am i requesting anything to do with outlast? havent i learned my lesson the first couple hours??
SkelettalAngel: can i request syberia if its still available it looks interesting or if u have an extra copy of the whistleblower dlc for outlast oh god why am i requesting anything to do with outlast? havent i learned my lesson the first couple hours??
No Outlast-related things currently left. Syberia is available.
Granted.
If Killing Floor is still available, may I request that please? :D
Thanks pokemaztre for outlast much appreciate it. My daughter loves that game. And thanks to Zeogold for the hosting of this. Have a great day guys
Thanks samuraigaiden for the key and Zeogold por the giveaway! :)
Makotolia: Thank you to MarkoH01 for The Red Solstice, LynXsh for Brutal Legend and zeo for The Community Giveaway ;)
You're welcome :)
Thanks muntdefems and Zeogold!
Have a nice week!
May I please request Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape?
high rated
Update: Infested Planet (Trickster's Arsenal DLC available), Ziggurat, Arcanum, and Sacred 3 Gold added, courtesy o omega64.
Rolling Sun, Miscreated, SNOW Pro Pack DLC, Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, and Satellite Reign added, courtesy of finkleroy.
A Story About My Uncle, Endless Space - Collection, Hatoful Boyfriend, Kingdom: New Lands, Not a Hero, Punch Club, Shadow Warrior: Special Edition, and Technobabylon added, courtesy of Lone_Scout.
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call (x2), Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones, Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times, Eventide: Slavic Fable, Agent Walker: Secret Journey, Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily, Return to Mysterious Island 2, MegaRace 1, AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy), and AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo added, courtesy of gixgox.
NIGHTS into Dreams and F1 2015 added, courtesy of kmcoolice.
Satellite Reign added, courtesy of BlueMooner.
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, Rivals of Aether, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, Mr. Shifty, Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX), Lost Castle, Splasher, GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst, Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander, Action Henk, Laser League, Dead Rising 4, Quest for Infamy, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, and Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass added, courtesy of swr2048.
Bionic Dues, The Blue Flamingo, Enclave, The Journey Down: Chapter Two, Millie, and Screencheat added, courtesy of AWG43.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 added, courtesy of blackfeld.
Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, Jalopy, NBA Playgrounds, and The Final Station added, courtesy of lautarobaigorria.
Jalopy, Endless Legend - Classic Edition, Mini Metro, SOMA, Laser League, Kathy Rain, Tropico 5 (DLC available), Huniecam Studio, HuniePop, Screencheat, Crawl, Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Final Cut, Who's Your Daddy, Town of Salem, Space Pilgrim: Episode 1, and Insurgency added, courtesy of ofthenexus.
The Darkness 2 and Spec Ops: The Line added, courtesy of greeklover.
Ryse: Son of Rome, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2, SNOW Pro Pack DLC, and Synthetik (Itch.io key) added, courtesy of jbotterli.
Dungeon of the Endless and Flame in the Flood added, courtesy of misteryo.
Poly Bridge, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf, and Renegade Ops added, courtesy of Aramandur.
Crazy Pixel Streaker, Dead in Bermuda, Freaking Meatbags, and Kill the Bad Guy added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
TIS-100 and LIMBO added, courtesy of PookaMustard.
Post edited May 18, 2018 by zeogold
amazing update! can i ask for NBA playgrounds and dead rising 4 please?
Thanks for the update zeogold. May I request Dead Rising 4?