It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
gixgox: May I ask for
Thing-in-Itself ?

It seems this game is matching my short attention span.
Granted.
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Broken Sword 5, please?
Also granted.

zeogold: That depends on whether you're buying dinner.
drmike: What, no movie?

Damn, you're a cheap date.

:)
Look, man, I'm just trying to get a good meal in finally. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been to a nice Italian restaurant? Or even looked at a vegetable, for that matter?
Post edited May 09, 2018 by zeogold
Thing-in-Itself ?

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks a lot to A.Ryan and the hungry zeo.
Here comes your Italian salad.
Attachments:
gixgox: Thanks a lot to A.Ryan and the hungry zeo.
A big salad? Have I somehow stumbled into a Seinfeld rerun?
Thing-in-Itself ?

zeogold: Granted.
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Broken Sword 5, please?
zeogold: Also granted.

drmike: What, no movie?

Damn, you're a cheap date.

:)
zeogold: Look, man, I'm just trying to get a good meal in finally. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been to a nice Italian restaurant? Or even looked at a vegetable, for that matter?
Eat your vegetables or you might get scurvy!
gixgox: Thanks a lot to A.Ryan and the hungry zeo.
finkleroy: A big salad? Have I somehow stumbled into a Seinfeld rerun?
You saw the episode when Newman dated Zeo?
gixgox: You saw the episode when Newman dated Zeo?
No, I missed that one; I'll have to watch for it in syndication. I saw the one about the big salad, though!
Post edited May 09, 2018 by finkleroy
zeogold: Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been to a nice Italian restaurant?
*sigh* There's one near the library that I finally broke down and tried.

The chicken cutlet was about the size of half an iphone.

And thirty bucks.
One more roguelike can't do any harm... :P

May I ask for Spaceship Looter, please?
Lone_Scout: One more roguelike can't do any harm... :P
Yeah, right. Friend of mine said the same thing... aaaand now he works as a surrogate father to a family of goats in northern Alaska who actually happen to be just really well disguised furries and now he can't come back because of them is a tough-as-nails loan shark who goes by the name of Her-BEEEEEEH-rt and my friend owes him money. Also, the poor bastard is set to marry the neighbour's daughter who seems human, except for being a bit weird in the eyes- which he thought was just demonic possession- but she is actually a very well disguised goat.
Don't. Even. Ask.
SpartanSloth: Yeah, right. Friend of mine said the same thing... aaaand now he works as a surrogate father to a family of goats in northern Alaska who actually happen to be just really well disguised furries and now he can't come back because of them is a tough-as-nails loan shark who goes by the name of Her-BEEEEEEH-rt and my friend owes him money. Also, the poor bastard is set to marry the neighbour's daughter who seems human, except for being a bit weird in the eyes- which he thought was just demonic possession- but she is actually a very well disguised goat.
Don't. Even. Ask.
Exactly how much weed did you smoke before you came up with that? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P
Can I get a copy of that please?

Probably get sand in your hard drive though.
tomyam80: Yup, zeogold is definitely not up 4 taking but apparently Zeo's Pleasant Weekend is still up 4 grabs. Any takers? ;p
Ooops, someone already grabbed it. Sorry.
Post edited May 10, 2018 by drmike
SpartanSloth: Yeah, right. Friend of mine said the same thing... aaaand now he works as a surrogate father to a family of goats in northern Alaska who actually happen to be just really well disguised furries and now he can't come back because of them is a tough-as-nails loan shark who goes by the name of Her-BEEEEEEH-rt and my friend owes him money. Also, the poor bastard is set to marry the neighbour's daughter who seems human, except for being a bit weird in the eyes- which he thought was just demonic possession- but she is actually a very well disguised goat.
Don't. Even. Ask.
finkleroy: Exactly how much weed did you smoke before you came up with that? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P
Oh, no weed at all man. Lack of sleep is a hell of a drug though hahaha
SpartanSloth: Oh, no weed at all man. Lack of sleep is a hell of a drug though hahaha
Yeah, I don't mess around with sleep deprivation.
drmike: Can I get a copy of that please?

Probably get sand in your hard drive though.
tomyam80: Yup, zeogold is definitely not up 4 taking but apparently Zeo's Pleasant Weekend is still up 4 grabs. Any takers? ;p
drmike: Ooops, someone already grabbed it. Sorry.
Well, just glad some1 was able grab that cos if not i hv 2 nominate our dear host here take it himself. ;)

Now, if only there's a copy of tomyam80's Always Free & Pleasant Weekend available... if there is i wld sure grab it in an instant cos i sure cld do with that. Lol. :p
Post edited May 10, 2018 by tomyam80
May I ask for Shadowrun Returns, please? :)