It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlueMooner: I'm interested in the Tex Murphy and Shadowrun games. Does anyone know if the TM games have a series storyline, or is each game independent of the rest? IOW, does it matter which order you play in? Also, is this SR Returns game the first SR game on PC? Wiki wasn't clear.

Since I'm unsure of those, I'll ask for Soulless and Soulbringer.
KoreaBeat: The Tex Murphy games do have a series storyline. I would recommend playing Under a Killing Moon, then Pandora Directive, then reading up on the cliffhanger ending of Overseer and then playing Tesla Effect.
Why reading up? Overseer is not a bad game and it fits the story line perfectly. Of course you can also wait until the Poisoned Pawn is released which will contain an Overseer mode but I think it's a pity not playing the original. I just played it again not long ago and enjoyed it very much. Also you will have to EXPERIENCE the cliffhanger so that it really hits you. When I played it the first time years ago I thought I would have to die :) Anyway - only Mean Streets and Martian Memorandum are so old school that probably only true Tex Murphy fans will still enjoy it today - all the other ones are imo pretty timeless. Regarding the storyline: yes, there is an overarching story but every game also is self contained (except from the cliffhanger ending in Overseer). So if you want you can as well play them in any order you like even though I would not recommend it because of the character development inside the games.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
KoreaBeat: .
MarkoH01: .
Thanks for the advice guys, it was just what I was looking for. Mean Streets did look questionable to me as to whether I'm willing to go back that far in game design. I'll ask for the TM games next month and take your advice Korea and try Under a Killing Moon first and see what I think. I'll also take a gander at SR... that looks good, assuming my comp can handle it.

Thanks guys!
If anyone's got the guts: I've sent a Humble gift of 'Surgeon Simulator 2013' to zeogold. Thanks for hosting the giveaway. Awesome work!
blackfeld: If anyone's got the guts: I've sent a Humble gift of 'Surgeon Simulator 2013' to zeogold.
i see what you did there!
blackfeld: .
That was a sick pun!
high rated
badon: Is there a changelog for the lists? It's an all day project to check everything, but if there were a changelog that shows which new games are added, that would be super useful. I don't think there is any need to log removals, because if a game is in the changelog when it gets added, but it isn't in the list, it will be obvious it's no longer available.
It's not a bad idea, but to be honest, I have no idea how to set one up.

AWG43: Can I ask for Blood Knights for the end of the month?
BlueMooner: Since I'm unsure of those, I'll ask for Soulless and Soulbringer.
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for the Kingdom Bundle?
All granted.

natewu: Hey I see Mini Metro and have been wanting it for a long time, could I have that please?
I'm afraid you don't have enough activity on the place to qualify. Do stick around though. Join some threads, make some jokes, hang out with the community, etc. and come back later.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Thank you to bjgamer and zeogold for Blood Knights
Thank you for the game Zeo and kbnrylaec.
If I may, could I ask for KAMUI?
May i resquest Bezier ?
Thanks for all :)
Time for my usual end of month bid. May I request Zeo Have a Pleasant Weekend?
AWG43: Thank you to bjgamer and zeogold for Blood Knights
You are welcome. Enjoy! :)

bler144: Time for my usual end of month bid. May I request Zeo Have a Pleasant Weekend?
That's a good one. I've heard the DLC 'And a Great Week' is good also. ;)
I would like Void Destroyer please.
May I please request Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery?

Thank you.