It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a changelog for the lists? It's an all day project to check everything, but if there were a changelog that shows which new games are added, that would be super useful. I don't think there is any need to log removals, because if a game is in the changelog when it gets added, but it isn't in the list, it will be obvious it's no longer available.
I am new to GOG and this Forum but I like this Giveaways and what I read on few of the posts. I am hoping that you have Key for HOMEFRONT. If there is anything else I have to do before asking fof available giveaway please let me know. Thanks for this awesome forum.
Please read the OP. At least this was a request for a game that's actually available. I suppose that's progress.
I read all of it coz it was at page 1 i was confused before but, I read the post with all the rules about this giveaway. Anyway, Thanks finkleroy
gops9193: I read all of it coz it was at page 1 i was confused before but, I read the post with all the rules about this giveaway. Anyway, Thanks finkleroy
I see you joined this month and the fact that you only have a rep of 1 leads me to believe that you probably haven't posted much on the forum. You just need to stick around for a little while and post here and there. We've had trouble with scammers creating fake accounts, and we just want to make sure you're not one of them. The game you requested was given away for free by Humble Bundle a few months ago, so it might still be available when zeogold thinks you meet the criteria to receive it.
yeah I created GOG account for the Withcher 1 giveaway. Before this I only had a steam account. I am also new on this gog forum. So, you do you and give me shout if you think its ok to giveaway any games my way. I also wanted to know how frequent new games are added to the giveaway list? Also thnks for sharing good games.

P.S. I also want to add few friends if anyone interested pleas add me to your friends list.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by gops9193
drealmer7: well, hello! I accidentally clicked on this thread thinking it was the GOG one, and decided to give the list a lookover

I see Subterrain! - could I get that?

it interests me a lot, though I can't tell how much I'll actually be able to stick with it!
Granted.
thanks, finkleroy, for the Subterrain key!

thanks, zeogold, for magnificent management!
drealmer7: thanks, finkleroy, for the Subterrain key!

thanks, zeogold, for magnificent management!
You're welcome! Have fun!
Can I ask for Blood Knights for the end of the month?
I'm interested in the Tex Murphy and Shadowrun games. Does anyone know if the TM games have a series storyline, or is each game independent of the rest? IOW, does it matter which order you play in? Also, is this SR Returns game the first SR game on PC? Wiki wasn't clear.

Since I'm unsure of those, I'll ask for Soulless and Soulbringer.
BlueMooner: I'm interested in the Tex Murphy and Shadowrun games. Does anyone know if the TM games have a series storyline, or is each game independent of the rest? IOW, does it matter which order you play in? Also, is this SR Returns game the first SR game on PC? Wiki wasn't clear.

Shadowrun Returns is the first. It's pretty basic but also pretty good. Of course, it's two sequels are above in terms of game play and story. If you're going to dive into the series, this is a good start point because it's hard to get back after you played dragonfall (the 2nd game)
BlueMooner: I'm interested in the Tex Murphy and Shadowrun games. Does anyone know if the TM games have a series storyline, or is each game independent of the rest? IOW, does it matter which order you play in? Also, is this SR Returns game the first SR game on PC? Wiki wasn't clear.

The Tex Murphy games do have a series storyline. I would recommend playing Under a Killing Moon, then Pandora Directive, then reading up on the cliffhanger ending of Overseer and then playing Tesla Effect.
Hey I see Mini Metro and have been wanting it for a long time, could I have that please?
May I ask for the Kingdom Bundle?