It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jimrh69: I would be VERY interested in the game " Haunted " please :)
zeogold: Granted.
Sjuan: May I ask for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse, please? :)
zeogold: Also granted.
finkleroy: I would also like to request Broken Sword 5. It looks like three keys were recently made available and if I'm not mistaken, I'm the second person to request it.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you thank you thank you for Haunted !!! :)
Sjuan: Thanks Bjgamer and Zeogold for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse :)
You are very welcome. Enjoy your game! :)
liquidsnakehpks: Ah had a look at the list and found some interesting games , would like to request for the same if its available

Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude

Cough purely for scientific research and analysis.

Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!

I played the earlier release aka the weapon shop and it was great fun.
Granted.
Flashfire42: May I request KWAAN. It appears to have been removed from steam and I am always after games like that.
Also granted.
Post edited April 07, 2018 by zeogold
Is there an Overgrowth key remaining ? If so I would be interested in it.
However, it has not been a full month exactly since I asked for a key in this thread, so maybe I am not clear for another one. If so, it's alright, I'll pass.
Pouyou-pouyou: Is there an Overgrowth key remaining ? If so I would be interested in it.
However, it has not been a full month exactly since I asked for a key in this thread, so maybe I am not clear for another one. If so, it's alright, I'll pass.
The months go by calendar dates, not number of days.
Granted.
liquidsnakehpks: Ah had a look at the list and found some interesting games , would like to request for the same if its available

Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude

Cough purely for scientific research and analysis.

Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!

I played the earlier release aka the weapon shop and it was great fun.
zeogold: Granted.
Flashfire42: May I request KWAAN. It appears to have been removed from steam and I am always after games like that.
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks for the keys zeo and the wonderful gifters.
EDIT: This post used to say only "Lethal League", but I looked at all the games in the lists, and found some other games I I'm interested in. Can I have these 2 "dagger games"?:

Lethal League
Survivor Squad

And these 2 non-dagger games?:

Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Eufloria HD

FYI, these games seem to have been removed from Steam:

Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3 (x2) (†)
Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4 (x2) (†)
Endorlight
Pressure
Total Pro Golf 3 (x2) (†)
Post edited April 09, 2018 by badon
I'd like to request Outlast and its Whistleblower DLC.
kmonster: Many thanks to heartburnron for Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting !
My pleasure. Hope you have fun with it.
May I ask for Shadowrun Returns? I know it's been recently I been gifted Torchlight, but I would like to try it. If not, totally understandable.
may i have galak-z and overlord?
Could I request for Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo and Gnumz: Masters of Defense. Going to have a great time with these shmup and tower defense games. Yeah!
zeogold: The months go by calendar dates, not number of days.
Granted.
Thanks a lot zeo ! And thanks to Vyraexii as well.
Thanks to Densetsu and Zeogold for the copy of KWAAN I have received.
May I please request Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3, Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4 and Total Pro Golf 3 to add to my collection of games that have been removed from Steam. Hopefully this isn't me being greedy I just like to give a home to these sorts of games.