It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

andysheets1975: I'd like to request the MacVenture Series Collection, please?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks to you and Tannath!
Falci: Oh, I was under the impression that you had already removed given games from the list. It's ok.
zeogold: You mean on the update list? That was only a temporary, experimental sorta thing I was trying. As I said there, it ended up being too much to handle, so I'm going back to the old way where I don't do that.
Nearly all the games are on the OP by this point, though. Just got a few stragglers left I need to squeeze in there.
Yes, I meant that. Now I understood. I'll keep an eye on the OP. :)
I would be VERY interested in the game " Haunted " please :)
May I ask for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse, please? :)
I would also like to request Broken Sword 5. It looks like three keys were recently made available and if I'm not mistaken, I'm the second person to request it.
jimrh69: I would be VERY interested in the game " Haunted " please :)
Granted.
Sjuan: May I ask for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse, please? :)
Also granted.
finkleroy: I would also like to request Broken Sword 5. It looks like three keys were recently made available and if I'm not mistaken, I'm the second person to request it.
Granted as well.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by zeogold
I'm interested in the game "Granted."
Many thanks to KoreaBeat for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse and zeogold for hosting this giveaway!
Ah had a look at the list and found some interesting games , would like to request for the same if its available

Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude

Cough purely for scientific research and analysis.

Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!

I played the earlier release aka the weapon shop and it was great fun.
May I request KWAAN. It appears to have been removed from steam and I am always after games like that.
i would like to thank the user AWG43 for the agatha christie ABC murders, as well as the legendery zeogold for orginizing this thread!
bler144: I'm interested in the game "Granted."
Dang ... too late. I was waiting for this like forever and now ... well have fun. I will win next time.
bler144: I'm interested in the game "Granted."
MarkoH01: Dang ... too late. I was waiting for this like forever and now ... well have fun. I will win next time.
No need to sigh. IMHO, "All Granted" is the best one in the series and "Granted as well" is a close call, and nobody seems to request them yet, so now's your chance!
Thanks Bjgamer and Zeogold for Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse :)
tropit9: i would like to thank the user AWG43 for the agatha christie ABC murders, as well as the legendery zeogold for orginizing this thread!
You're welcome!