It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Great many thanks to zeo and KoreaBeat for Gal Civ 3. :D
Many thanks to heartburnron for Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting !
If it is still available, may I ask for Overgrowth? It seems like a pretty cool game! :D
greeklover: Thanks Schizo2015 and zeogold for Xenonauts. I wanted this game since reading that review that someone said he didvthe Ironman mode in more than 1000 hours
you`re welcome
Thank you Zeo and Vyraexii :-)
kmonster: Many thanks to heartburnron for Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting !
This game is actually quite good imo. It has a really interesting story as well. Liked it. :)
cecil: Thank you Zeo and Vyraexii :-)
hope it keeps ya outta trouble a while
have the funs with it
Post edited April 04, 2018 by Vyraexii
I'd like to request the MacVenture Series Collection, please?
If still available, I'd also like God Eater 2, please. :)
Awolnation: If it is still available, may I ask for Overgrowth? It seems like a pretty cool game! :D
Granted.
andysheets1975: I'd like to request the MacVenture Series Collection, please?
Also granted.
Falci: If still available, I'd also like God Eater 2, please. :)
There was only one copy and it's gone, sorry.
Post edited April 05, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to KoreaBeat for the key and to zeogold for all his hardwork and dedication to these giveaways! :)
Awolnation: If it is still available, may I ask for Overgrowth? It seems like a pretty cool game! :D
zeogold: Granted.
andysheets1975: I'd like to request the MacVenture Series Collection, please?
zeogold: Also granted.
Falci: If still available, I'd also like God Eater 2, please. :)
zeogold: There was only one copy and it's gone, sorry.
Oh, I was under the impression that you had already removed given games from the list. It's ok.
zeogold: Granted.

Also granted.

There was only one copy and it's gone, sorry.
Falci: Oh, I was under the impression that you had already removed given games from the list. It's ok.
You mean on the update list? That was only a temporary, experimental sorta thing I was trying. As I said there, it ended up being too much to handle, so I'm going back to the old way where I don't do that.
Nearly all the games are on the OP by this point, though. Just got a few stragglers left I need to squeeze in there.
Thanks heartburnron and zeogold for Gold Rush! Classic
A very big thanks to zeo and Crackpot756 for Avernum