It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Danmaku Unlimited 2 seems so lost and lonely. I wonder if this poor guy would be happier if I give him home?
Well, since it's the last day of the month i thought i wld take a quick look thru the current list & see if there are any games that might interest me.

If the removal of limit is still vaild & it's not too much to ask for, i wld like to humbly request for:

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Mars 2030
Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition

Thks to all doners & zeogold for considering my request. :)
It seems the unlimited party will end soon...may I ask for Chroma Squad and Neon Chrome at this last moment?
I'm interested in a few of these myself from the main list. Could I ask for these?

ABRACA - Imagic Games
Mastema: Out of Hell
Rocket Riot
Zipple World

I'm also interested in these daggered games -
Finnish Roller
Merri Puzzle
Dejavous: can I ask for dead effect?
LynXsh: Danmaku Unlimited 2 seems so lost and lonely. I wonder if this poor guy would be happier if I give him home?
tomyam80: Well, since it's the last day of the month i thought i wld take a quick look thru the current list & see if there are any games that might interest me.

If the removal of limit is still vaild & it's not too much to ask for, i wld like to humbly request for:

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Mars 2030
Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition

Thks to all doners & zeogold for considering my request. :)
Makotolia: It seems the unlimited party will end soon...may I ask for Chroma Squad and Neon Chrome at this last moment?
cardangrille: I'm interested in a few of these myself from the main list. Could I ask for these?

ABRACA - Imagic Games
Mastema: Out of Hell
Rocket Riot
Zipple World

I'm also interested in these daggered games -
Finnish Roller
Merri Puzzle
All granted.
Post edited March 31, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to Crackpot.756 (Chroma Squad), Limonastuto (Neon Chrome) and zeo for the games!
Thanks, Zeo and Impaler26 for Danmaku Unlimited 2!
Since no one else is moving on it, and I could always use more doors around here, I guess I'll ask for

House of 1000 doors: Palm of Zoroaster

to close out the March bonanzafestapalooza.
I'm feeling creative and in the mood to create something... May I ask for Blockstorm to satisfy my itch please? :P

Thanks again for hosting the giveaway zeogold! :)
I'd like to give Full Bore a try...
Many thks 2 triock, MarkoH01 & innerring 4 donating the games i received from zeogold. Lastly, not 4getting 2 thk zeogold 4 his tireless work in hosting this GA. Happy April Fools Day ahead Ppl! ;p
Hi Zeo, as it's the end of unlimited month could I request:

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Pirates of Black Cove

If anyone has tips on getting Haegemonia stable on modern systems or info with with patches please let me know :)
thanks Triock and Z
Thanks a ton to zeo, JinKazaragi for Zipper World, A. Ryan for Rocket Riot and Mastema, and MarkoH01 for ABRACA, Merri Puzzle and Finnish Roller. I got some fun afternoons ahead of me now with these, for sure
Since it has been here awhile and looks like humorous fun, may I give a home to:
Castlestorm

If it's not too much to ask and you still need room, may I also request:
From the Depths (which has been on my watch list for awhile now)
Eterium

Many thanks to zeogold and the generous donors during this unlimited month.