It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I thought I would ask for something I would never buy myself. Only had time to find a single title that I might play:

May I have Mata Hari, please?
Thank you, Zeo and Azrael360.and ciemnogrodzianin for Left in the Dark and for Anoxemia!
May I request Sanctum 2 please? :D I bought it a long time ago on my xbox 360, but before I had the chance to beat it, I got the red ring of death :/ Since I know have a steam account, might as well put it to good use and finish a game I was never able to finish due to hardware failure :P
direspirefirewire: Oh man! Thanks so much zeogold for all the games. And many thanks to MarkoH01 for Painted Memories, bler144 for Septerra Core and muntdefems for Gryphon Knight Epic. Love this community :)
Enjoy the game. Hope it is a good one :)
darkness 2 on steam if anyone wants it T708Q-KY0MM-NGF9T
Many thanks to DrLeatherface for Sixtieth Kilometer, Impaler26 for Solarix (which came with a free copy of Planet Ancyra Chronicles) and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
girthanos: darkness 2 on steam if anyone wants it T708Q-KY0MM-NGF9T
Please read rule #4 on page 1. I know you mean well though because you are Canadian.
Is Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf still available ? I would like it.
Thank yoiu.
Just fyi

ninja giveaway is the thread for dropping code
kusumahendra: Just fyi

ninja giveaway is the thread for dropping code
Here's a link for your convenience: Ninja Giveaway 2.0
After so much time, can I ask for "Action Henk"?
May I ask for Mars 2030 ?
As long as the all-you-can-eat buffet is still open, I would like to taste one or the other of these games:

Reverie on Steam
Pivot Pilot on Steam
Eets Munchies on Steam
Keebles on Steam
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses on Steam

Thanks.
Themken: May I have Mata Hari, please?
Awolnation: May I request Sanctum 2 please?
gvyop: Is Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf still available ? I would like it.
Thank yoiu.
phandom: After so much time, can I ask for "Action Henk"?
aghem: May I ask for Mars 2030 ?
gixgox: As long as the all-you-can-eat buffet is still open, I would like to taste one or the other of these games:

Reverie on Steam
Pivot Pilot on Steam
Eets Munchies on Steam
Keebles on Steam
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses on Steam

Thanks.
All granted.
As has already been pointed out, in the future, please refrain from open code-dropping in this thread. That's what the Ninja Giveaway thread is for (although to be honest, code-dropping in general is not a very good idea).