It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi zeo, I am not sure if all these are still available, but if so could I ask for them?

Dead Rising 2
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Offworld Trading Company
The Whispered World
Thief Gold
Just as a reminder since it's at least 4 pages back depending on your forum settings,there's a temporary list located here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6316

Also Zeogold, the Keeper of the Keys, has temporarily removed the 2 games a month limit.

edit: Changed link.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by drmike
zeogold: there's currently no limit on the amount of games you can receive.
Then I would like to ask for Retro City Rampage. Is it still avaliable?
drmike: Also Zeogold, the Keeper of the Keys, has temporarily removed the 2 games a month limit.

edit: Changed link.
What a great person is Zeogold :)

Considering that there is no limit of two games, may I ask for the Adventures of Shuggy and No Time To Explain Remastered please? :)
Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

P.S.: I was joking, zeo - don't you dare send me hundreds of steam keys - I warn you!
MarkoH01: Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

P.S.: I was joking, zeo - don't you dare send me hundreds of steam keys - I warn you!
But he has the request in writing and we are all witnesses.
I'd like to request Psychonauts.
MarkoH01: Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
May I ask for Grow Home or Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart? :)
okay i just made it through the entire list ^^ (meaning reading game descriptions and such) - crazy how many games are on it and was also surprising that of many games i never have had heard b4 - almost 8000 steam releases in 2017 seem to be real ^^ .
If the no limit is still in place and you really want to reduce the list - i would to request the following games:
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Grow Home
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
If the limit is in place again feel free to give me a random game out of this games or none ^^

51nikopol: But he has the request in writing and we are all witnesses.
bler144: agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
You are cruel :)
bler144: agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
MarkoH01: You are cruel :)
and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
MarkoH01: You are cruel :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
*gulp*
I would like to have Layers of Fear.
TT_TT_TT_TT: and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
MarkoH01: *gulp*
Also, you have to stream while playing them. On Twitch.