It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just as a reminder since it's at least 4 pages back depending on your forum settings,there's a temporary list located here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post6316

Also Zeogold, the Keeper of the Keys, has temporarily removed the 2 games a month limit.

edit: Changed link.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by drmike
zeogold: there's currently no limit on the amount of games you can receive.
Then I would like to ask for Retro City Rampage. Is it still avaliable?
drmike: Also Zeogold, the Keeper of the Keys, has temporarily removed the 2 games a month limit.

edit: Changed link.
What a great person is Zeogold :)

Considering that there is no limit of two games, may I ask for the Adventures of Shuggy and No Time To Explain Remastered please? :)
Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

P.S.: I was joking, zeo - don't you dare send me hundreds of steam keys - I warn you!
MarkoH01: Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

P.S.: I was joking, zeo - don't you dare send me hundreds of steam keys - I warn you!
But he has the request in writing and we are all witnesses.
I'd like to request Psychonauts.
MarkoH01: Since the limit is lifted, I hereby request all remaining games. Thread closed ;)

agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
May I ask for Grow Home or Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart? :)
okay i just made it through the entire list ^^ (meaning reading game descriptions and such) - crazy how many games are on it and was also surprising that of many games i never have had heard b4 - almost 8000 steam releases in 2017 seem to be real ^^ .
If the no limit is still in place and you really want to reduce the list - i would to request the following games:
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Grow Home
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
If the limit is in place again feel free to give me a random game out of this games or none ^^

51nikopol: But he has the request in writing and we are all witnesses.
bler144: agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
You are cruel :)
bler144: agreed - you asked, and no take-backs allowed.
MarkoH01: You are cruel :)
and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
MarkoH01: You are cruel :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
*gulp*
I would like to have Layers of Fear.
TT_TT_TT_TT: and ya we expect weekly updates how your backlog is doing ^^ and also proof of progress through all these amazing games :D
MarkoH01: *gulp*
Also, you have to stream while playing them. On Twitch.
high rated
Y'know that moment when you think you've been making progress on a post only to realize you screwed up a tag and the whole thing got voided? I hate that.
DrLeatherface: Cally's Caves 3
Deep Dungeons of Doom
and Still Life 2
bler144: p.s. I'll go ahead and request House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's Edition
AWG43: May I request Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure for a friend of mine?
Flashfire42: Can I please request Time Mysteries Inheritance Remastered as it has made it on to my wishlist.
TheSaint54: If still available, may I request Insurgency, Europa Universalis III, and Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf? If not, absolutely no big deal.
Makotolia: May I request 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotton Journey Remastered Edition, GemCraft - Chasing Shadows and Cubetractor?
parasol123: hey, may i have eon alter
Gerin: May I have Homefront?
KoreaBeat: Dead Rising 2
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Offworld Trading Company
The Whispered World
Thief Gold
LootHunter: Then I would like to ask for Retro City Rampage. Is it still avaliable?
Sjuan: Considering that there is no limit of two games, may I ask for the Adventures of Shuggy and No Time To Explain Remastered please? :)
finkleroy: I'd like to request Psychonauts.
jpilot: May I ask for Grow Home or Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart? :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: If the no limit is still in place and you really want to reduce the list - i would to request the following games:
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Grow Home
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
kmcoolice: I would like to have Layers of Fear.
All granted.

bjgamer: I'm keeping an eye open for sales on your collective other recommendations, but in the meantime I am wondering what our puzzlemaster thinks of Opus Magnum?
It looks intriguing, to be sure. Likely quite complicated, as most of Zachtronics' games are. Never played it (or any of their games, really), but it does look very well-designed.

YOUR FATE IS SEALED!