It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
Great many thanks to you, ThatRadioGeek and Aramandur for the games! :)
KoreaBeat: Many thanks to A.Ryan and DrLeatherface!

And as always, ALL HAIL THE BENEVOLENT OVERLORD ZEO!
You're very welcome! Enjoy!
woah, just seen that there is currently no limit on requests :o
Might take this opportunity to grab some older games off my steam wishlist if that's cool with you, Zeo?

May I please humbly request:

Cally's Caves 3
Deep Dungeons of Doom
and Still Life 2

I have a load more keys to donate but i'll wait a bit if you prefer as you said you have a pretty big backlog lol
DrLeatherface: Might take this opportunity to grab some older games off my steam wishlist if that's cool with you, Zeo?
Unfortunately the rules stipulate you can only randomly select games you've never heard of before.

jk

p.s. I'll go ahead and request House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's Edition
Post edited March 15, 2018 by bler144
gixgox: Don't lose the Chronicles again, and please help Alex Hunter to comfort that weeping lady.
On it. Will do my best! ;) Actually, I confess I've started out of order, bypassed contacting Mr. Hunter and went straight to the Weeping Woman. (Must be all that rpg gaming I've done - it's a hero complex thing.)

Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition turns out to be a combination HOG and p-c adventure. It's a different take on the legend, but it's colorful and I'm liking the multiple different style puzzles. Thanks again ... and I'll see about contacting Mr. Hunter soon - promise! LOL.
gixgox: Don't lose the Chronicles again, and please help Alex Hunter to comfort that weeping lady.
bjgamer: On it. Will do my best! ;) Actually, I confess I've started out of order, bypassed contacting Mr. Hunter and went straight to the Weeping Woman. (Must be all that rpg gaming I've done - it's a hero complex thing.)

Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition turns out to be a combination HOG and p-c adventure. It's a different take on the legend, but it's colorful and I'm liking the multiple different style puzzles. Thanks again ... and I'll see about contacting Mr. Hunter soon - promise! LOL.
What about the nomination for syberia made by zeogold earlier?
zeogold: Let's see if we can't get bjgamer a copy of Syberia. Here's a nomination for it.
zeogold: Let's see if we can't get bjgamer a copy of Syberia. Here's a nomination for it.
51nikopol: I second that game suggestion!
Thank you for the nomination, zeogold, and to 51nikopol for the second - I really appreciate it, however I must decline as I recently got Syberia. I do want to thank you both and MarkoH01 for the nominations and highly recommending it. It's a wonderful game that really opened my eyes to the p-c adventure genre. :)

I'm keeping an eye open for sales on your collective other recommendations, but in the meantime I am wondering what our puzzlemaster thinks of Opus Magnum?
Thank you Triock, heartburnron, blackfeld for your donations! And thank you zeogold for sacrificing your time to maintain this giveaway.
May I request Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure for a friend of mine?
Can I please request Time Mysteries Inheritance Remastered as it has made it on to my wishlist.
If still available, may I request Insurgency, Europa Universalis III, and Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf? If not, absolutely no big deal.

Thanks!
Post edited March 18, 2018 by TheSaint54
May I request 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotton Journey Remastered Edition, GemCraft - Chasing Shadows and Cubetractor?
hey, may i have eon alter
May I have Homefront?
Hi zeo, I am not sure if all these are still available, but if so could I ask for them?

Dead Rising 2
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Offworld Trading Company
The Whispered World
Thief Gold