It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to A.Ryan and DrLeatherface!

And as always, ALL HAIL THE BENEVOLENT OVERLORD ZEO!
Thanks for the game, ZeoGold and swr2048.
u are welcome guys, i donate some moar games for the next update, hope u enjoy them!
Thanks for the games, Aveweto, heartburnron and zeogold! :)

I also donated a few games to keep the circle of gifting going.
Thank you, Weclock, for the donation of Warlock of Firetop Mountain. It reminds me of my days GMing tabletop RPGs. I'm sure I'll have fun with it.

Thank you, gixgox, for Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition, and Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition. I've just started getting into pc adventure and these each look interesting to try.

Thank you, zeogold, for the donation of your time and sanity!
Well, since the limits are off, might as well offer myself to adopt a couple more games: So, mind if I take Cities in Motion 2 and Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf?
bjgamer: ...

Thank you, gixgox, for Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition, and Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition. ...
Don't lose the Chronicles again, and please help Alex Hunter to comfort that weeping lady.
May I ask for Day of the Tentacle Remastered please? :)
Key has been redeemed, thks 2 muntdefems for the game & zeogold 4 hosting this GA. :)
SpartanSloth: Thanks for the games, MadyNora! And thank you too for the giveaway, Zeo!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go find me some hidden objects :D
Enjoy! :D
kusumahendra: Thank you SeeJayGamer for Dead Effect, A.Ryan for Commandos Pack and SolarGun, and Zeo for managing this giveaway that's seems to blow up, like really. It's like you're drowning in codes
finkleroy: He really is. I wonder how many codes are in his backlog. I donated a few the other day and they haven't yet surfaced, so my guess is there are a lot yet to come.
I do remember a time once for an older backlog and I decided to count, just for kicks. Ended up at somewhere over 200.
Falci: Well, since the limits are off, might as well offer myself to adopt a couple more games: So, mind if I take Cities in Motion 2 and Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf?
Granted.
Sjuan: May I ask for Day of the Tentacle Remastered please? :)
Also granted.
Post edited March 14, 2018 by zeogold
Let's see if we can't get bjgamer a copy of Syberia. Here's a nomination for it.
Thanks Zeogold and Doc0075 for Day of the Tentacle Remastered! When I found out that the remastering was done by the same team as Grim Fandango Remastered, I wanted to acquire the game :)
Thanks a ton to zeo and heartburnron for Infinity Saga, but it turned out the Rising Storm 2 Vietnam key was just DLC for the game and not the base game itself so I couldn't activate that, but ah well, you can't win them all
zeogold: Let's see if we can't get bjgamer a copy of Syberia. Here's a nomination for it.
I second that game suggestion!