It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: Just informing that I already requested these earlier
It's nothing that could be called priority on my list, so I have no problem with you getting it.
What I don't find ok is that someone comes along, request 3 games at once and other people who want just one game won't be getting none.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by BranjoHello
Yeah, maybe a limit of a few/day?

I must be getting old: Nothing that is still available pulls hard enough on me for me to ask for it. (Steam games also have a much weaker pull than GOG games on me.)
Themken: Yeah, maybe a limit of a few/day?

I must be getting old: Nothing that is still available pulls hard enough on me for me to ask for it. (Steam games also have a much weaker pull than GOG games on me.)
NONSENSE!
greeklover: Just informing that I already requested these earlier
BranjoHello: It's nothing that could be called priority on my list, so I have no problem with you getting it.
What I don't find ok is that someone comes along, request 3 games at once and other people who want just one game won't be getting none.
zeogold: Crusader Kings II (with Old Gods DLC),
From the way zeo posted the list, I thought the dlc goes with the game since it wasn't listed separately, I obviously request the dlc too, contrary to you it's very high priority for me, I just didn't think I have to specifically mention it
Post edited March 10, 2018 by greeklover
I'm just going to throw this out in case anyone has a copy or if it's on Zeogold's still pending list.

If anyone has a key for Stellaris (and maybe it's addons) I would love to have it.

As I've noted before I'm playing on a pirated copy since I can't reach the Steam DRM servers. I enjoy the game and would like to be legit with it.

Thank you

edit: Normally I wouldn't ask but I noticed some of the titles being listed were on the recent Humble list along with Stellaris so I wanted to mention it.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by drmike
Jeez, looks like zeogold is drowning in keys. :D

Probably not a good time to donate more games so i'll wait a bit with my next donation.
If no one else has asked I like to request one of the following if (ordered):

Europa Universalis III Complete
Majesty 2 Collection
Lost Planet 3
wanderer_27: Majesty 2 Collection
I debated asking for that one but decided to hold out and try to pick up and replay Majesty Gold at some point. Played it forever ago.
low rated
Yo,thanks for the games.
well hi zeo i'd like to request the WhistleBlower DLC for Outlast as its the only thing im missing from the Outlast Collection i already have or Psychonauts since i'm currently looking for classic games to play since im broke after spending cash on sales =D so if its ok with you i'd really appreciate it if i could get those
Could I please have?:
Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition
Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter

I like HOGS, OK?

Thanks much , Zeo!
misteryo: I like HOGS, OK?
You're welcome :P
Post edited March 13, 2018 by SpartanSloth
misteryo: I like HOGS, OK?
SpartanSloth: You're welcome :P
My evening is now complete.
Right, sorry for the delay in getting to this. Let's see if I can cut through everything in one fell swoop here.
cardangrille: Whoa, now that is an incredible update. Could I ask for Rising Storm 2 Vietnam and Infinity Saga?
LootHunter: Can I have Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut?
Aramandur: Nice, thank you all the donors! May i ask for The Stanley Parable?
MadyNora: May I ask for Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone?
Leroux: Hm, I was thinking about taking some of the mildly interesting HOGs off your hands to thin out the list a bit, namely Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Mind Snares: Alice's Journey and Dreamscape: The Sandman, but now I see it won't help one bit to make the list shorter, since you have two spare codes for each of these ... XD
heartburnron: Could I have Sonic CD and Tomb Raider (2013) please?
triock: Hmm, how about Demon Hunter 2 and LiEat, pretty please?
finkleroy: I'd like to request Tomb Raider (2013). I noticed that you listed it twice and it was requested once before me.
Falci: Can I give NBA 2k16 and/or Project Cars a cozy home? :)
51nikopol: I would like to request Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone if it is still available.
greeklover: Can I have Crusader Kings II, ABZU and Black Mesa please?
Pouyou-pouyou: Can I ask for Hearts of Iron III Complete, if it's possible ?
Erikspilivink: May I ask for Project CARS unless Falci wishes both of his games?
Zadalon: I'd like Victor Vran and Infinifactory if nobody has asked for them
SpartanSloth: May I have GTA Vice City and Saint's Row The Third, please?
kmonster: I'm interested in Defy Gravity, Real Boxing and Deity Quest.
A.Ryan: Hi there! sweet no limits month! :D So... Can i grab Broforce, Monster slayers and Magicka 2 please? Thanks for sharing like always!!
01kipper: I would like to request "Supreme League of Patriots Episode 1" please.

EDIT: May I also have "One More Dungeon" (from the older list in the OP)?
kmcoolice: Can I have Duke Nukem Forever, The Stanley Parable, GTA 3?
LynXsh: May I ask for Borderlands GOTY Edition?
Thanks!
bler144: I'd be interested in Swords & Soldiers HD off the page 1 list!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/63500/
Makotolia: May I have X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Enforcer, Shining Force, Evilmorph, Galactic Civilizations® I: Ultimate Edition, Syberia, and Retro City Rampage™ DX? Probably too many? But I'm thinking that these are generally some of the older titles that people are no more interested in, so...
kusumahendra: If Black Mesa is still available I would like to request it please. Thank you
KoreaBeat: Well zeo, in the interest of thinning the list (and I confess to just donating 4 titles.....), could I ask for the following?

Monster Slayers (with DLC)
Kingdom: Classic
HunieCam Studio
HuniePop
tomyam80: Lastly, although i know the limit is removed this mth i wld just like 2 request 4 Lucius II. If i c any other games that i wld really like 2 play i may ask 4 them later on if it's fine with zeogold. Sry, cant help much with reducing the list 4 now. =p
supplementscene: Hi Zeo could I have Shadowrun Returns please?
BranjoHello: I'd like Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings 2. Again, only the DLC. Thanks.
zeogold: ...
East India Company Gold Edition - triock
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - blackfeld
THOTH - heartburnron
MadalinStroe: Hi zeogold! I'm interested in the titles listed above, in that order, so if you consider a particular title more valuable then others, then please remove those lowest on the list.
wanderer_27: If no one else has asked I like to request one of the following if (ordered):

Europa Universalis III Complete
Majesty 2 Collection
Lost Planet 3
misteryo: Could I please have?:
Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition
Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter

I like HOGS, OK?

Thanks much , Zeo!
All granted.

All the keys should be in everyone's chat by the end of the hour. If I missed anybody, let me know.
Thanks to Aveweto, CarbonSeed, ThatRadioGeek and of course zeogold for all the great games!

Now let's just hope Black Mesa gets completed one day