It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I have to confess that I don't play them for the HOG sections (which I find a bit boring myself) but for the "point + click light" sections and the story. The one you just got is a three parter as far as I remember - the story continues in the other parts even though the story is still sort of concluded in this one as well.
zeogold: If that's the case, I recommend taking Namariel Legends: Iron Lord from the list. The entire game is pretty much nothing but light point-and-click.
Tell that to my ever growing backlog. I am basically drowning in my unplayed games and still can't stop to buy new ones whenever something unique or classic appears on GOG. Well ... for now I will just remember what you said and keep this in mind. I MIGHT ask for it at some time later - however this is NOT a request.

Edit: Ha, I am already saved by 51nikopol since you only "recommended" the game to me but you did not nominate me. So technically it has to go to him *puh* that was a close one :)
Post edited February 28, 2018 by MarkoH01
Is Grey Goo Definitive Edition still available?
zeogold: If that's the case, I recommend taking Namariel Legends: Iron Lord from the list. The entire game is pretty much nothing but light point-and-click.
MarkoH01: Tell that to my ever growing backlog. I am basically drowning in my unplayed games and still can't stop to buy new ones whenever something unique or classic appears on GOG. Well ... for now I will just remember what you said and keep this in mind. I MIGHT ask for it at some time later - however this is NOT a request.

Edit: Ha, I am already saved by 51nikopol since you only "recommended" the game to me but you did not nominate me. So technically it has to go to him *puh* that was a close one :)
Your welcome.
MarkoH01: Tell that to my ever growing backlog. I am basically drowning in my unplayed games and still can't stop to buy new ones whenever something unique or classic appears on GOG. Well ... for now I will just remember what you said and keep this in mind. I MIGHT ask for it at some time later - however this is NOT a request.

51nikopol: Your welcome.
I heard Canadians would be friendly people - but that's an understatement :)
Post edited February 28, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Some even give you the option to play another mini game instead of the HOG sections. I have to confess that I don't play them for the HOG sections (which I find a bit boring myself) but for the "point + click light" sections and the story.
Thank you again MarkoH01 and zeogold for the chance to try a HOG, and to bler144 and 51nikopol for helpful suggestions. However I do feel I should point out a Hidden Danger to Hidden Object Games that nobody saw fit to warn about ... it seems for hours afterwards I had a disturbing impulse to search my screen and even pictures in RL for hidden objects.

It was interesting, but like MarkoH01 both the wife and I found we preferred the mini-games and puzzles to the hidden objects, and would prefer a bit more story and mystery. I take it from the conversation here that may mean we should look to try more of a 'point & click' adventure?

Again, thank you MarkoH01 and zeogold for the chance to try the HOG genre. Now if I can just stop my eyes from roaming around the screen searching for those hidden objects that just MUST be there ... somewhere ... LOL.
bjgamer: It was interesting, but like MarkoH01 both the wife and I found we preferred the mini-games and puzzles to the hidden objects, and would prefer a bit more story and mystery. I take it from the conversation here that may mean we should look to try more of a 'point & click' adventure?
That is a clear YES then.
MarkoH01: Some even give you the option to play another mini game instead of the HOG sections. I have to confess that I don't play them for the HOG sections (which I find a bit boring myself) but for the "point + click light" sections and the story.
bjgamer: Thank you again MarkoH01 and zeogold for the chance to try a HOG, and to bler144 and 51nikopol for helpful suggestions. However I do feel I should point out a Hidden Danger to Hidden Object Games that nobody saw fit to warn about ... it seems for hours afterwards I had a disturbing impulse to search my screen and even pictures in RL for hidden objects.

It was interesting, but like MarkoH01 both the wife and I found we preferred the mini-games and puzzles to the hidden objects, and would prefer a bit more story and mystery. I take it from the conversation here that may mean we should look to try more of a 'point & click' adventure?

Again, thank you MarkoH01 and zeogold for the chance to try the HOG genre. Now if I can just stop my eyes from roaming around the screen searching for those hidden objects that just MUST be there ... somewhere ... LOL.
If you are starting on the road to point and click adventures there are a lot of them out there that are very good. I will not start listing them as there have been many threads on GOG listing the greats. Enjoy the journey!
low rated
Tanks again.
if its still there and no one else wants it
would i be eligible for Bridge Constructor Medieval
thanks for viewing my request
supplementscene: Zeogold if it doesn't mess up your system can I please request Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island?
zeogold: Heh. A bit of a different request, but I'll allow it.
Granted.
Thank You Sir!! And a big thanks to Gixgox. Cheers guys I like the Monkey Island look of this one.
zeogold: That's a pretty good bundle...I think, like, half the stuff in there is on my wishlist.
Do you know how long it stays up? I can't seem to find that info.
Edit: Nevermind, found it right there staring me in the face.
Great value isn't it? There's another bundle on there with the adventure Kathy Rain, which I've just started and I'd highly recomend thus far.
Post edited March 01, 2018 by supplementscene
zeogold: ...
supplementscene: Thank You Sir!! And a big thanks to Gixgox. Cheers guys I like the Monkey Island look of this one.
zeogold: ...
supplementscene: ...
I hope you'll have fun with the game.
For me this is a good opportunity to get the game out of the dusty backlog and play it at last...
Impaler26: Can i ask for Rivals of Aether and Marooners?
51nikopol: I would like to respectively request Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy and Namariel Legends: Iron Lord.
innerring: Is Grey Goo Definitive Edition still available?
Vyraexii: would i be eligible for Bridge Constructor Medieval
All granted.
Thank you swr2048, anonymous donor and zeogold! :)
Thank you MarkoH01 for Nostradamus and gixgox for Namariel Legends, much appreciated. Of course a never ending thanks goes to zeogold for working so hard to keep this going and adding to the great experience that is the GOG community.
51nikopol: Thank you MarkoH01 for Nostradamus .
You're welcome. Always glad to provide more point and click fun to the remaining fans :)