It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
ChrisVee: Would I be able to give away a Steam key here for Defy Gravity?
MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
ChrisVee: Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
ChrisVee: Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.