}

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
ChrisVee: Would I be able to give away a Steam key here for Defy Gravity?
MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
ChrisVee: Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.
gogtrial34987: Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
Thanks for the tip. Hope he gets better soon!
51nikopol: Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the welcome, fellow Canuck! I've been on a retro gaming kick and figured GOG's a great place to be for that.
Post edited 3 days ago by ChrisVee
gogtrial34987: Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
I just talked to him yesterday and he is better now. He will post here soon so don't worry :)
isis1: hey all, i like to request battlefield 1 revolution, battlefield 4
thank you
Themken: Neither game is on the list of available games. Please read the first four posts in the thread for rules and list of available games.

Also, welcome to the GOG forums!
sorry and thank you