It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
itsnixin: Hello,

Requesting Wasteland 2 if possible!
I may be missing it but I don;t see it on the list:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post2

edit: My eyes are tired. I may be missing it.
Post edited 5 days ago by drmike
Thanks to everyone who keeps this thread going!

And to Zeogold and heartburnron for the game!

Robert
Is it legal to copy a DRM-free game and give it a friend?

I know it's wrong because of morals and stuff but I really wonder if it would be legal...?
Noah1377: Is it legal to copy a DRM-free game and give it a friend?

I know it's wrong because of morals and stuff but I really wonder if it would be legal...?
No. It's not legal

kusumahendra: No. It's not legal
At least in Germany you are allowed to make a copy for yourself as long as you don't circumvent some copy protection. However giving this copy away still would be illegal.
MarkoH01: At least in Germany you are allowed to make a copy for yourself as long as you don't circumvent some copy protection. However giving this copy away still would be illegal.
i think it's similar in the u.k. it's funny how the law allows a backup copy without messing with the copy protection. reducing the amount of backupable items to a negligible figure

A quote from GOG.com FAQ:
"Q: Can I share games with others?

A: Your account and games are for your personal use only. If you want to share them, you can always buy a gift for that person. The DRM-free nature of our service means that we trust you that this will not be abused."

and

" ... The same principle applies to movies - you're free to watch them anywhere you want, with anyone you want, as long as you don't share them with people who haven't purchased them."
Post edited 4 days ago by AWG43
Agreed to the above but....

I don't think anyone from GoG is going to show up at your doorstep, charge through with guns blazing and shoot up your fish tank if you do it.

Unless you're a 9/10 year old in Helsinki of course:

https://www.infowars.com/10-year-old-girls-laptop-confiscated-after-copyright-offense/
thanks heartburnron. will try and pay it forward.
Hello, everyone. Could I please have a code for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? Thanks in advance!