It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Some Humble freebies do expire, as with the GoG freebies.

Games in purchased bundles to my knowledge do not.
That is not true. Humble Steam keys - just like zeo an supplementscene said - do not expire. They only vanish from your library but the keys are still valid. This has been proven meanwhile.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
I stand corrected.
May I ask for Sakura Spirit and Sakura Beach please?
high rated
Alright, time for a long, long overdue update. I apologize on the huge wait (I had a fair number of issues to work through) and hope I didn't trouble the donors too much. This is gonna be part 1.

Update: Outlast, Retro City Rampage DX, Call of Juarez - Gunslinger, and Grow Home added, courtesy of pokemaztre.
Bug Killers, Reverie, Mimpi Dreams, Russian SuperHero Dead Ivan, and Commandos Collection added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition, Tulpa, Eterium, Escape 2042 - The Truth Defenders, and War of the Human Tanks added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Just Cause Collection, Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition, BioShock, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Apotheon added, courtesy of liamphoenix.
Brutal Legend added, courtesy of LynXsh.
Sanctum 2, Cubetractor, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, and Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed added, courtesy of AWG43.
Lead & Gold added, courtesy of REDVWIN.
Sanctum 2 added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Nex Machina, BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend, Rivals of Aether, LiEat, and Beholder added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Passpartout: The Starving Artist, Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition, Damned, From the Depths, Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy, Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime, Pixel Puzzles: Japan, Cobi Treasure Deluxe, DarkEnd, Gold Rush! Classic, Agent Awesome, Canyon Capers, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, One More Dungeon, and Good Robot added, courtesy of heartburnron.
12 is better than 6 (x2), Dead Effect, and Sir, You are Being Hunted added, courtesy of SeeJayGamer.
One More Dungeon, Shadow Blade: Reload, FORCED: Slightly Better Edition, Zombie Vikings, Eon Altar: Episode 1, Planetary Annihilation: TITANS, Tropico 5, From the Depths, Damned, Marooners, 140, Guardians of Ember - Fanatical Edition, Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Overgrowth, No Time to Explain, Guns of Icarus Online, GRAV, Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition, A Virus Named TOM, 7 Grand Steps, Nongünz, Offworld Trading Company, ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD, NBA 2K17, Killing Floor 2, Wargame: Red Dragon, Screencheat, Crawl, Hurtworld, H1Z1 (plus Trickster Crate), Dead Rising 2, Emily is Away Too, How to Survive 2, Grey Goo Definitive Edition, and Tormentor X Punisher added, courtesy of swr2048.
Brütal Legend, Dead Effect, Homefront, Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold, Sanctum 2, and Sir You Are Being Hunted added, courtesy of 01kipper.
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Satellite Reign, War for the Overworld, and Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! added, courtesy of Aramandur.
Dogfight 1942, If My Heart Had Wings, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 1 Onikakushi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 2 Watanagashi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 3 Tatarigoroshi, Higurashi When they Cry Hou - Ch. 4 Himatsubushi, and GemCraft - Chasing Shadows added, courtesy of kbnrylaec.
Kingdom Classic added, courtesy of Pouyou-pouyou.
Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition, Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition, Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition, Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition, Kingdoms of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger, Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition, Fall of the New Age Premium Edition, Robin's Island Adventure, Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition, Eschalon: Book I, Eschalon: Book II, and Eschalon: Book III added, courtesy of gixgox.
The Whispered World, Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Survivor Squad, Pid, and Thief Gold added, courtesy of innerring.
South Park: The Stick of Truth added, courtesy of andysheets1975.
Cally's Caves 3, Pivot Pilot, Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition, Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition, Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition, The Journey Down: Chapter Two, and Bridge Constructor Medieval added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Outlast (with Whistleblower DLC) and DiRT Showdown added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
Teslagrad, Painter's Guild, Team Racing League, Superluminauts, F.E.X. (Forced Evolution Experiment), Mirage: Arcane Warfare, and Bezier added, courtesy of greeklover.
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition added, courtesy of the1robert.
The Journey Down Chapter Two and Super Turbo Demon Busters added, courtesy of 51nikopol.
Agent Awesome, Gnumz: Masters of Defense, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, and Eventide 2: The Sorcerer's Mirror added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
Sonic the Hedgehog added, courtesy of timmy010.
Hearts of Iron III Collection added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.

That's all for now, with a list about this size coming soon. I've also been having some minor issues with chat lately, so if anybody's dropped off a donation that hasn't received a "thanks for the donation" or some other form of acknowledgment from me, please let me know. I think I got everything, but I want to make absolutely sure.
Thanks zeogold :)
Dizzang. Impressive haul and 3 games from my WL.

Since I think I only have 1 left this month...can I please ask for South Park: SoT?

Have been waiting forever for the sale price on that to drop to $5.
My god that update xD, can i ask for Just cause collection and Call of juarez - gunslinger please?
high rated
goldfishfingers: May I ask for Sakura Spirit and Sakura Beach please?
Granted.
bler144: Since I think I only have 1 left this month...can I please ask for South Park: SoT?
Also granted.
A.Ryan: My god that update xD, can i ask for Just cause collection and Call of juarez - gunslinger please?
Granted as well.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to liamphoenix and pokemaztre for the donation, and zeo for keep this thread alive! Thanks u guys! Grettings from Rapture!
What an update! That reminds I have a few items to donate, I will rummage them up.

Could I ask for Merchants of Kaidan and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition?
A.Ryan: Thanks to liamphoenix and pokemaztre for the donation, and zeo for keep this thread alive! Thanks u guys! Grettings from Rapture!
You're welcome.

Sorry if you were hoping for JC3 though, that was an older code that only had the first two and the DLC in it.
Could I have Bioshock please? It's a classic i never got the chance to play
Could I ask for Just Cause Collection, please?

A.Ryan: My god that update xD, can i ask for Just cause collection and Call of juarez - gunslinger please?
zeogold: Granted as well.
Wait, is this possible to get 2 games (Just cause collection (as one) and Call of juarez - gunslinger) in one month. Always I thought the limit is one game per month. Exceptions are games with dagger.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by kmcoolice
Thanks to Zeogold and the donors for this huge list. I think I will wait part 2 : )
zeogold: The Whispered World
May I have this game, please?