It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Thanks to MadyNora for the key to Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams, and zeo for not succumbing to the flu!

Much appreciated!
Enjoy! :)
kmonster: Thank you MarkoH01 for the games. :-)
You're welcome :)
Many thanks to Robert1969 and zeogold for Duke Nukem Forever!
finkleroy: Many thanks to Robert1969 and zeogold for Duke Nukem Forever!
you will have to tell us how it is. Have heard very varied things about that one
Flashfire42: you will have to tell us how it is. Have heard very varied things about that one
I got ten minutes in before I quit. I think that was a record. :P
Flashfire42: you will have to tell us how it is. Have heard very varied things about that one
tinyE: I got ten minutes in before I quit. I think that was a record. :P
did you mean to reply to the drinking comment TinyE ;)
tinyE: I got ten minutes in before I quit. I think that was a record. :P
Flashfire42: did you mean to reply to the drinking comment TinyE ;)
I think if I was drunk DNF might have been better. :P Some people love it, but it just didn't work for me. It was just so.....BLAND!
I played it back when it was first released. I really liked it, though YMMV. More than 14 years passed between when the game was first announced and when it was finally released, so there's no way in hell it could have lived up to the hype. I didn't like the omission of the jetpack, but aside from that I quite enjoyed it. It's no Duke Nukem 3D, but I went into it with tempered expectations, so I wasn't disappointed. Again, though, YMMV.
zeogold: I got your donation,
is the key in limbo? i don't see it in the list of available games nor taken keys.
zeogold: I got your donation,
timmy010: is the key in limbo? i don't see it in the list of available games nor taken keys.
That would be because I haven't put out the new update yet, which contains many, many, many keys and will have to be in multiple parts thanks to all the donations that have built up since I was out.
zeogold: That would be because I haven't put out the new update yet, which contains many, many, many keys and will have to be in multiple parts thanks to all the donations that have built up since I was out.
ah ok. just wondering since some keys like humble bundle (of which mine isn't) expire after two weeks or something.
zeogold: That would be because I haven't put out the new update yet, which contains many, many, many keys and will have to be in multiple parts thanks to all the donations that have built up since I was out.
timmy010: ah ok. just wondering since some keys like humble bundle (of which mine isn't) expire after two weeks or something.
Isn't that just GOG keys which perma-expire? To my knowledge, the only thing that expires in Humble is the link to your key. So long as you just write it down somewhere else, you're good and the thing will work.
zeogold: Isn't that just GOG keys which perma-expire? To my knowledge, the only thing that expires in Humble is the link to your key. So long as you just write it down somewhere else, you're good and the thing will work.
you're probably right. i just remember humble bundle putting out a sense of urgency. whether it is to the links or keys i have no idea.
Some Humble freebies do expire, as with the GoG freebies.

Games in purchased bundles to my knowledge do not.
bler144: Some Humble freebies do expire, as with the GoG freebies.

Games in purchased bundles to my knowledge do not.
The key gets wiped from your account but I think the key code still works.