It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

im gonna exceed my limit can i have one more game

the game is Lucius

thanks in advance zeo

also i thank all the wonderful donators for donating these keys to zeo
and thanks zeo for doing the giveaway
Post edited December 09, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
Thank you Limonastuto for The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and bler144 for Windward! I know what i'll be playing for the holidays

And thanks to zeogold for maintaing this thread
I'm a bit late due to not being online for quite a while, but thank you very much to MarkoH01 for the Troma Project key.. although I might regret this one hehe ;)

As always, cheers Zeo for taking care of things!
DrLeatherface: I'm a bit late due to not being online for quite a while,
You been taking care of those kids messing around your property? I trust you took care of the invalid, and you better not tell me that you ruined the door again!
DrLeatherface: I'm a bit late due to not being online for quite a while,
tinyE: You been taking care of those kids messing around your property? I trust you took care of the invalid, and you better not tell me that you ruined the door again!
haha I can't rate this post enough!

..AND THE DOOR WASNT MY FAULT!
DrLeatherface: I'm a bit late due to not being online for quite a while, but thank you very much to MarkoH01 for the Troma Project key.. although I might regret this one hehe ;)

As always, cheers Zeo for taking care of things!
You're welcome. I hope you don't regret this choice too much :D

And yeah, I also thank zeo for taking care of things because things are really important.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by MarkoH01
Huge thanks to zeogold and vjadid for Outlast! I can't wait to get into it!
Might I ask for Neon Chrome and Hand of Fate for the Christmas holidays? Thanks in advance zeogold
If possible, I'd love to enter for Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Thanks, and all the best!
SkelettalAngel: im gonna exceed my limit can i have one more game

the game is Lucius
You're not exceeding the limit since you've only asked for freebies so far.
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Might I ask for Neon Chrome and Hand of Fate for the Christmas holidays? Thanks in advance zeogold
Also granted.
DeathArcanum: If possible, I'd love to enter for Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Thanks, and all the best!
Granted as well.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by zeogold

the game is Lucius
zeogold: You're not exceeding the limit since you've only asked for freebies so far.
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Might I ask for Neon Chrome and Hand of Fate for the Christmas holidays? Thanks in advance zeogold
zeogold: Also granted.
DeathArcanum: If possible, I'd love to enter for Epic Battle Fantasy 4. Thanks, and all the best!
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks zeo and thank you REDVWIN for the wonderful donation
Post edited December 12, 2017 by SkelettalAngel

the game is Lucius
zeogold: You're not exceeding the limit since you've only asked for freebies so far.
Granted.
zeogold: Also granted.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks zeogold and bler144 for this! All the best to you guys!
Granted.

Also granted.

Granted as well.
DeathArcanum: Thanks zeogold and bler144 for this! All the best to you guys!
enjoy!
Thank you to MarkoH01 for Neon Chrome and Limonastuto for Hand of Fate. Merry Christmas to you all and zeogold too!
Granted.

Also granted.

Granted as well.
SkelettalAngel: Thanks zeo and thank you REDVWIN for the wonderful donation
YW. Enjoy it until it turns up into ashes!! ;P

REDVWIN