It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
May I have Skullgirls?
supplementscene: Hi Zeo, if no one has taken them I'd like to play Outlast and Outlast Whistle Blower if poss. I think I missed it been givenaway on a humblebundle giveaway? Anyway Cheers Ears
Flashfire42: Can I please request the Itch.io game among thorns.
heartburnron: Zeo - can I take Laser Lasso BALL and Retro Game Crunch please?
All granted.

dimone: May I have Skullgirls?
This seems to be your first post on the forum. This giveaway is for the active community. Take this as an encouragement to interact more with the lovely folks on here! Join some discussions, maybe start some threads, jump in on the general shenanigans, then come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
dimone: May I have Skullgirls?
zeogold: This seems to be your first post on the forum. This giveaway is for the active community. Take this as an encouragement to interact more with the lovely folks on here! Join some discussions, maybe start some threads, jump in on the general shenanigans, then come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
np, glhf
Thanks to Impaler26 for donating the last game I claimed and the great ZeoGold as always for running this giveaway.
I would like to request "Narborion Saga" if it's still available.
Thanks in advance!