It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to impaler26 for "In Between" and thanks to zeogold for managing this. I had trouble finishing the last level of the demo so I am very curious how far I will come. Seems to be a nice game with an emotional story and some interesting mechanics and I wonder why the puzzlemaster himself has not snatched it :)
mofofromjkt: thanks for the giveaway zeogold and thanks to KneeTheCap for donating the game.

one more thing Zeogold, can you not granted particular people who ask for 3 games all at once, so each of every one here get their turn for just one giveaway game one at a time.

thanks again.
bler144: One at a time is not really how this GA has ever worked.

It is technically within the terms of the GA to have 2-3 per month, with no constraint on when in the month that allotment is used. Also noted that if there's a lot of games (there are) that the limit may be removed completely.

Do see your point, but this is not that GA. That model would take more work to manage, and possibly result in fewer games going out the door from a list that is, if anything, too long and not too short.
dude i do get your point. ITs just that all of us here only ask/ request for 1 game at a time, unlike Koreabeat asking for like 3 games in one go! (im not sure whether zeo would granted the whole 3 games to him/her )

i know its stressful to be zeogold managing this GA, but i just want to be fair to the rest of us here..... thats all i'm saying.
mofofromjkt: dude i do get your point. ITs just that all of us here only ask/ request for 1 game at a time, unlike Koreabeat asking for like 3 games in one go! (im not sure whether zeo would granted the whole 3 games to him/her )

i know its stressful to be zeogold managing this GA, but i just want to be fair to the rest of us here..... thats all i'm saying.
Well, if you really want to make it fair, then ask for three at a time yourself. The rules are:
zeogold: 7. As a general rule of thumb, the limit per month is 2-3 games. I may be lenient depending on the special conditions listed in rule 13, and if there are a lot of games, I may remove the limit altogether.
Koreabeat asked for three games, the max per month, so if that person wants more games, they will have to wait. That is unless the games are daggered:
zeogold: 13. Things that will cause me to be lenient with the limit are:
- Asking for DLC
- Asking for a game that has recieved lots of negative reviews
- Winning one of my games/competitions
- Asking for a game that was recently given away for free
- Asking for a Desura or itch.io game
To make it clearer, games which don't count toward the limit will be marked with a dagger (†).
Also, arguing about rules that everyone else agrees with will make it even more stressful, it is working how it is. It will be harder for Zeogold to have to reply to three requests per person per month, than having to reply to one request per person per month.
I can has that Day of the Tentacle Remastered Edition if it's still there?
mofofromjkt: dude i do get your point. ITs just that all of us here only ask/ request for 1 game at a time, unlike Koreabeat asking for like 3 games in one go! (im not sure whether zeo would granted the whole 3 games to him/her )

TheNerdyPlane:
This however could also just mean that you are allowed to ask for one game several times. I am with mofofromjkt here. I think it would be fairer to ask for one game at a time but of course I leave it to zeogold to clarify things if he likes to do so. So far "granted" is "granted" and that also is the rule :)

In addition: You're saying some things would make it easier for zeogold or harder but even if this would be the point it is not what was intended. If Zeo would have wanted to make it really easy he simply would grant all requests. The reason why this is even existing is because people who wanted to gift keys were tired of having to check if someone really is interested in a key or just a scammer or horder. I remember the time when I still did giveaways myself how stressful it was because of this fact. I got several chat messages "be careful - he is a scammer" or "look here - he already got 20 keys here" and it took the whole fun out of the gifting. What I want to say with so many words is simple: this giveaway should be as fair as possible - if this would make the hosters life harder it simply would be part of the job description of a fair distribution ;) So this argument - at least for me - does not count. If however zeo is saying "yes, it was always intended to give the possibility to ask for several games at one time" it's a valid argument.

Of course all of the above is only reflecting my personal opinion and I don't want to offend anybody with it.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
skeletonbow: Wow, what a good pile of new games added to the giveaway. Many thanks to all of the donators for helping keep the spirit of kindness alive in the GOG forums, and to the Zeomeister for taking the time to organize all of this!
Just curious: why are you using German all of the sudden?
mofofromjkt: one more thing Zeogold, can you not granted particular people who ask for 3 games all at once, so each of every one here get their turn for just one giveaway game one at a time.
I only limit to 1 per month on the GOG edition. Here, I tend to get a lot of keys thanks to Steam keys being offered on bundles, so I changed the limit to roughly 2-3 (typically 2, I throw the 3 in there in case I forget so there's a bit of leeway). I get your idea and it ain't a bad one, but considering there's been multiple times in the past where I've had so many keys that I literally cannot update the OP due to lack of space, this thing would grind to a considerable slow if not a halt if I tried that.
TheNerdyPlane: I nominate Zeogold for HunieCam Studio.
Yeah....no.
I'll pass.
MarkoH01: I wonder why the puzzlemaster himself has not snatched it :)
I actually have a copy (I believe it was given away for free en masse on some website or other a while ago). It admittedly looks quite interesting.
mofofromjkt: ITs just that all of us here only ask/ request for 1 game at a time
Not...really. That's just people restricting themselves, not any restriction I've placed upon them.
Everyone is perfectly free to ask for 2 and many often do. As TheNerdyPlane mentions, if you want it to feel fairer, you could simply ask for multiple at once yourself.

MarkoH01: This however could also just mean that you are allowed to ask for one game several times.
Sure, you could split up your requests like that, but I have no personal preference/control on how the asker chooses to do so.
I would agree more if it were something like the GOG edition where the keys are a bit more "valuable", i.e. people are usually buying games specifically FOR the giveaway whereas here they're usually bundle leftovers.
MarkoH01: If however zeo is saying "yes, it was always intended to give the possibility to ask for several games at one time"
It was.
skeletonbow: Wow, what a good pile of new games added to the giveaway. Many thanks to all of the donators for helping keep the spirit of kindness alive in the GOG forums, and to the Zeomeister for taking the time to organize all of this!
MarkoH01: Just curious: why are you using German all of the sudden?
It's actually one of those things that's commonly adopted by western (I dunno if this is the right term for it, I'm talking mostly America/Canada sort of thing) culture. We have this tendency to randomly steal words from other languages. For example, if you said "adios" or "ciao" to somebody to say goodbye, they wouldn't find it strange.
From Germany, we've adopted the practice of adding "meister" to indicate master/somebody who's good at something (i.e. if I wanted to jokingly say somebody has a fascination for clocks, I might call them a "clockmeister") and adding "fest" to indicate a party of some sort (one term that's come into recent usage is "sausage fest" to refer to an event dominated by males).
Post edited June 11, 2017 by zeogold
Chandoraa: I can has that Day of the Tentacle Remastered Edition if it's still there?
Granted.
zeogold: "sausage fest" to refer to an event dominated by males).
At a town near to me there is a yearly Sausage Fest.
You get free sausages. It's actually really big - the town gets shut down, people from all over come to taste local sausages.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
MarkoH01: If however zeo is saying "yes, it was always intended to give the possibility to ask for several games at one time"
zeogold: It was.
Hmmm...you did not say "yes, it was always intended to give the possibility to ask for several games at one time" but I will accept this as well ;)

MarkoH01: Just curious: why are you using German all of the sudden?
zeogold: It's actually one of those things that's commonly adopted by western (I dunno if this is the right term for it, I'm talking mostly America/Canada sort of thing) culture. We have this tendency to randomly steal words from other languages. For example, if you said "adios" or "ciao" to somebody to say goodbye, they wouldn't find it strange.
From Germany, we've adopted the practice of adding "meister" to indicate master/somebody who's good at something (i.e. if I wanted to jokingly say somebody has a fascination for clocks, I might call them a "clockmeister") and adding "fest" to indicate a party of some sort (one term that's come into recent usage is "sausage fest" to refer to an event dominated by males).
This is like Holywood all over again. No own ideas just remakes and using property of other people ;) I guess if I will wait a few years (or maybe centurys) I don't need any English in the US anymore ... I already do know "Meister", "Angst", "Doppelgänger", "Kindergarten"...just wait for it to be the complete German language.... :)
Post edited June 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
zeogold: "sausage fest" to refer to an event dominated by males).
TheNerdyPlane: At a town near to me there is a yearly Sausage Fest.
You get free sausages. It's actually really big - the town gets shut down, people from all over come to taste local sausages.
Eh? What town is that (assuming you are talking about actual sausages)?
MarkoH01: ...just wait for it to be the complete German language.... :)
Don't make me be finna gimp your gat 'cause you don't know your mug from Shinola. Five'll get you ten in terms of lettuce that this jive is the raddest. The bees knees. All that. Maybe you've got a jones for shooting the German breeze, but I'll take a raincheck on this Monday-morning quarterback spilling the beans. Just put your John Hancock right here unless you want to plead the fifth. And if you don't think this load of hooey ain't the tightest thing since bread back when Honest Abe bought the farm, you can take a long walk off a short pier. You dig, cat?

TheNerdyPlane: At a town near to me there is a yearly Sausage Fest.
Doc0075: Eh? What town is that (assuming you are talking about actual sausages)?
One whose PR person, I'm guessing, is way, way too pleased with himself.
zeo is on fire today.

That new hemorrhoid cream he is using must be working. :D
tinyE: zeo is on fire today.
http://i.imgur.com/c4jt321.png
MarkoH01: ...just wait for it to be the complete German language.... :)
zeogold: Don't make me be finna gimp your gat 'cause you don't know your mug from Shinola. Five'll get you ten in terms of lettuce that this jive is the raddest. The bees knees. All that. Maybe you've got a jones for shooting the German breeze, but I'll take a raincheck on this Monday-morning quarterback spilling the beans. Just put your John Hancock right here unless you want to plead the fifth. And if you don't think this load of hooey ain't the tightest thing since bread back when Honest Abe bought the farm, you can take a long walk off a short pier. You dig, cat?
O.K. - I am gone for the next five hours googling all those words ... ;)