It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDVWIN: Years ago, Sony offered Jurassic Park: The Game as a PS+ renewal incentive... I missed the chance because I thought that, for some reason, months wouldn't stack, so didn't take it. Back to the present, I would like to have it on Steam because of that lack of foresight. May I, pretty please?

Gracias.

REDVWIN
MarkoH01: Not sure if this really is a Steam Key
"Jurassic Park: The Game (TellTale key)"

So you might need to create a Telltale Account for this one - of course I am not sure and zeo would have to confirm this.
Yes you download these keys from telltales sight, you don't need to be logged into telltale to play it once it's downloaded.
May I have Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition ?
Wot,,,

The list keep getting bigger and better zeogold.!!

may i have Operation Flashpoint Red River ?

i discovered all the arma series/ bohemian games i really enjoy playing all those FPS simulator
Is there any chance i could get caesar 2?
After playing the demo I would be interested in "In Between".
Post edited June 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
Wow, what a good pile of new games added to the giveaway. Many thanks to all of the donators for helping keep the spirit of kindness alive in the GOG forums, and to the Zeomeister for taking the time to organize all of this!
MarkoH01: Not sure if this really is a Steam Key
"Jurassic Park: The Game (TellTale key)"

So you might need to create a Telltale Account for this one - of course I am not sure and zeo would have to confirm this.
supplementscene: Yes you download these keys from telltales sight, you don't need to be logged into telltale to play it once it's downloaded.
No problem with that. Thanks for the clarification, pals!

:)

REDVWIN
May I have Her Story?
NickZah: Can I ask for Grim Fandango Remastered (if it still available)?
KoreaBeat: May I have Westerado, The Stanley Parable, and Schein?
kusumahendra: If Odallus: The Dark Call still available may I have it?
wanderer_27: May I ask for Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation if still available?
SamMagel: May I have Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition ?
mofofromjkt: may i have Operation Flashpoint Red River ?
MarkoH01: After playing the demo I would be interested in "In Between".
REDVWIN: Years ago, Sony offered Jurassic Park: The Game as a PS+ renewal incentive... I missed the chance because I thought that, for some reason, months wouldn't stack, so didn't take it. Back to the present, I would like to have it on Steam because of that lack of foresight. May I, pretty please?
innerring: May I have Her Story?
All granted.

Pauline602: Is there any chance i could get caesar 2?
You don't seem to understand how this giveaway works. Please read the OP. You can only ask for the games available, and at that, you have to have a sufficient amount of non-giveaway (at least in the asking sense) forum activity. If you still want to ask for random games in the hopes that some kind soul may gift you one, try this thread instead.
Thanks to Zeogold and UnrealDelusion! :)
thanks for the giveaway zeogold and thanks to KneeTheCap for donating the game.

one more thing Zeogold, can you not granted particular people who ask for 3 games all at once, so each of every one here get their turn for just one giveaway game one at a time.

thanks again.
mofofromjkt: thanks for the giveaway zeogold and thanks to KneeTheCap for donating the game.

one more thing Zeogold, can you not granted particular people who ask for 3 games all at once, so each of every one here get their turn for just one giveaway game one at a time.

thanks again.
One at a time is not really how this GA has ever worked.

It is technically within the terms of the GA to have 2-3 per month, with no constraint on when in the month that allotment is used. Also noted that if there's a lot of games (there are) that the limit may be removed completely.

Do see your point, but this is not that GA. That model would take more work to manage, and possibly result in fewer games going out the door from a list that is, if anything, too long and not too short.
low rated
mofofromjkt:
bler144: One at a time is not really how this GA has ever worked.

It is technically within the terms of the GA to have 2-3 per month, with no constraint on when in the month that allotment is used. Also noted that if there's a lot of games (there are) that the limit may be removed completely.

Do see your point, but this is not that GA. That model would take more work to manage, and possibly result in fewer games going out the door from a list that is, if anything, too long and not too short.
How about,none at a time? Long list? Well some here can't make the short list.
zeogold: I nominated tinyE for it. I feel like it's fitting.
(He's still gonna kill me.)
(I'm gonna die laughing if it turns out he already has it.)
tinyE: Anyway, thank you, but I'll pass.
Seeming as Zeogold was kind enough to nominate tinyE for HunieCam, I think it's only fair if something kind happens to him. I nominate Zeogold for HunieCam Studio. Karma is a nice thing. Anyone care to second this nomination?
Post edited June 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
low rated
tinyE: Anyway, thank you, but I'll pass.
TheNerdyPlane: Seeming as Zeogold was king enough to nominate tinyE for HunieCam, I think it's only fair if something kind happens to him. I nominate Zeogold for HunieCam Studio. Karma is a nice thing. Anyone care to second this nomination?
Not I.