It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075:
GameRager: I would, but choosing is so hard when I want so many of them. As such, I leave my choice up to OP......unless I MUST choose one game to be eligible. If so, i'll change my post forthwith.
Yes as the great one said,choose.But in all honesty,I've seen a lot of folks knocked back because of lack of participation in the forum or suspicious characters that are assumed as scammers.He has his favorites as I'm sure you will see and no,I'm not bitter for not getting a game as I do not ask nor beg.I get a lot of satisfaction and laughs stating the obvious in this place as the EGO in here is astonishing but I'm sure if you have half a brain,it's another thing you will see for yourself.Peace.
zeogold:
A big thank you to bler144 for "Magnifico" and Zeo for the hosting!
low rated
Wow this giveaway gets bigger and bigger

May I ask for LIMBO if it is still available ?

If not, I would love to give a try to Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Edit
(I misread)
Post edited May 31, 2017 by MarkoH01
low rated
dbzane: guys check my review site https://csgoreview.com/, there will be a lot of information about gambling and gaming industry in general. soon I will open news blog.
MarkoH01: Thanks for the information but are you sure that this is the right thread for your post?
sorry, but I have another one, https://csgoroute.com/ there is info about most of the gambling services, here also about bonuses, referral programs and giveaways.
MarkoH01: Thanks for the information but are you sure that this is the right thread for your post?
dbzane: sorry, but I have another one, https://csgoroute.com/ there is info about most of the gambling services, here also about bonuses, referral programs and giveaways.
No, what MarkoH01 meant was that this is a giveaway thread, and that it is purely for people to donate keys to Zeogold via PM, so that he can add them to the huge list, and then people can request them. Although the website you are posting about may well be amazing, this is unfortunately not the place for you to post it.
dbzane: sorry, but I have another one, https://csgoroute.com/ there is info about most of the gambling services, here also about bonuses, referral programs and giveaways.
TheNerdyPlane: No, what MarkoH01 meant was that this is a giveaway thread, and that it is purely for people to donate keys to Zeogold via PM, so that he can add them to the huge list, and then people can request them. Although the website you are posting about may well be amazing, this is unfortunately not the place for you to post it.
Exactly. To be fair - my post could have been misunderstood after rethinking it. So no need imo for downvotes guys.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
Hello, Zeogold. If it is still available, can I ask for Ziggurat?
Thanks.
zeogold:
Left a few donations in your chat. ^^
I also sent zeo a chat/pm since it was time to donate some games again. Hope you guys will enjoy :)
high rated
tonyrequin: May I ask for LIMBO if it is still available ?

If not, I would love to give a try to Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Granted.
Azrael360: Hello, Zeogold. If it is still available, can I ask for Ziggurat?
Thanks.
Also granted.
Post edited June 04, 2017 by zeogold
My thanks to both Zeogold for managing this thread, and to tinyE for donating the game.
Cheers, and thanks again! ^_^
Hi, zeogold. If permissable I'd like to ask for Flat Kingdom. Thank you very much :)

EDIT: Thank you Zeo and of course A.Ryan for donating Flat Kingdom :D Neat.
Post edited June 05, 2017 by mchack
mchack: Hi, zeogold. If permissable I'd like to ask for Flat Kingdom. Thank you very much :)
Granted.
Would anybody be willing to trade the cheapest keys for the new Sekai Project humble bundle or at least the key to the nekopara vol 0 game for Arma: Cold War Assault, Arma: Gold, Arma: Tactics or all three?