It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Oh it is! :P trust me
;-)
May I request Legendary? I see it has been recommended despite subpar reviews. I like the fact that it is only 4 hours. Then I can judge for myself how epic or non-epic the storyline is or isn't.
May I have Galactic Civilizations I?
So, I'm going to try my luck once more.
Can I have "Magnifico"? Looks interesting!
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Postal 2? It looks interesting...
RWarehall: May I request Legendary?
Gerin: May I have Galactic Civilizations I?
phandom: Can I have "Magnifico"? Looks interesting!
All granted.
AndreeaB: May I request Limbo?
Your name's pinging primarily giveaway entries and not much community participation. Poke in some threads for a while and have some conversations, then come back after the community gets to know you a bit better.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited May 29, 2017 by zeogold
A big thank you to zeo and prah for Galactic Civilizations
May I request The Howler ?
I'm intrigue by the description that saying it's based on real place
kusumahendra: May I request The Howler ?
Granted.
Could I have Gold Rush! Anniversary?
Can I be having a game too, oh exalted master of the puzzles? :)

(I know participation is required. I HAVE been active in the distant past, just not recently. I'll take anything that runs on Win8, barring sports/racing games, if my wish could be granted.)
GameRager: Can I be having a game too, oh exalted master of the puzzles? :)

(I know participation is required. I HAVE been active in the distant past, just not recently. I'll take anything that runs on Win8, barring sports/racing games, if my wish could be granted.)
You need to choose a game you are interested in from the list.

Doc0075: You need to choose a game you are interested in from the list.
I would, but choosing is so hard when I want so many of them. As such, I leave my choice up to OP......unless I MUST choose one game to be eligible. If so, i'll change my post forthwith.
GameRager: I would, but choosing is so hard when I want so many of them. As such, I leave my choice up to OP......unless I MUST choose one game to be eligible. If so, i'll change my post forthwith.
You must choose one, the OP doesn't know what games you like.
Pick one, not a selection for him to choose from.
kusumahendra: May I request The Howler ?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you A.Ryan for The Howler and Zeogold for hosting the ga

If you like puzzle platformer, I can recommend LIMBO

Try to visit steam store and look at promotional video and see if you would want to plya it
It's available on the list. But of course you need to put in the request, and whether you're granted the game or not is up to zeogold himself
Post edited May 31, 2017 by kusumahendra
Prah: Could I have Gold Rush! Anniversary?
Granted.
GameRager: I would, but choosing is so hard when I want so many of them. As such, I leave my choice up to OP......unless I MUST choose one game to be eligible. If so, i'll change my post forthwith.
It is as Doc says. Unless of course you fancy a copy of Top Trumps Turbo.
Post edited May 31, 2017 by zeogold