It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trick or Treat!
JunglePredator: Trick or Treat!
Trick!
kusumahendra: May I request for Moonbase 332 Itch.io keys?
zeogold: Oh, finally, somebody's asking for an itch.io key.
Also granted.
Thank you triock for Moonbase 332 and zeogold for holding the giveaway :)
I never really look into itch.io key until now. Actually, there are some interesting games there.
Perhaps people simply look over them. They do deserve more attention
Treat :)
Post edited November 01, 2016 by kusumahendra
zeogold: Trick!
Damn.... not the kinda trick I was wanting.
zeogold: snip
Thanks for the reply. No prob. I already have Lovely Planet and I liked it. (Devil Daggers on the other hand, not so much)

May I change my wish to Bloodbath Kavkaz then?
zeogold: Oh, finally, somebody's asking for an itch.io key.
Also granted.
kusumahendra: Thank you triock for Moonbase 332 and zeogold for holding the giveaway :)
I never really look into itch.io key until now. Actually, there are some interesting games there.
kusumahendra: Treat :)
Oh I guess you're not from North American actually.

Trick or Treat is what the hidden ones yell when they come to your door. It's more of a threat... you're supposed to gift them (treat) or they'll cast a pox on your house ((trick). Usually takes the form one getting candy (chocolate or sugar candy) & tricks usually are passed on except by arseholes who do stuff like smash your pumpkins or litter in your yard.
I.o.w. I wasn't offering :-p
I've been for much longer than the hidden ones & 'tis the evening for haunting.
Zeogold however gave a trick... not the good kind but at least it had Weird Al in it.
kusumahendra: Thank you triock for Moonbase 332 and zeogold for holding the giveaway :)

Treat :)
JunglePredator: Oh I guess you're not from North American actually.

Trick or Treat is what the hidden ones yell when they come to your door. It's more of a threat... you're supposed to gift them (treat) or they'll cast a pox on your house ((trick). Usually takes the form one getting candy (chocolate or sugar candy) & tricks usually are passed on except by arseholes who do stuff like smash your pumpkins or litter in your yard.
Zeogold however gave a trick... not the good kind but at least it had Weird Al in it.
Yeah, I actually know that but forgot about it when I replied you, especially since we don't celebrate Halloween here. I just realized that a bit too late. Even worse, I got to go away from my computer immediately after I reply you and can't fix that until now.

Send you the treat :)
Post edited November 01, 2016 by kusumahendra
JunglePredator: Oh I guess you're not from North American actually.

kusumahendra: Yeah, I actually know that but forgot about it when I replied you, especially since we don't celebrate Halloween here. I just realized that a bit too late. Even worse, I got to go away from my computer immediately after I reply you and can't fix that until now.

Yeah took me a bit to remember that you probably don't celebrate it since it seems to be a North American thing.

Thanks for the "treat". However pass it on to someone else please; I wasn't all that serious & I already own that one at any rate.
kusumahendra: Yeah, I actually know that but forgot about it when I replied you, especially since we don't celebrate Halloween here. I just realized that a bit too late. Even worse, I got to go away from my computer immediately after I reply you and can't fix that until now.

JunglePredator: Yeah took me a bit to remember that you probably don't celebrate it since it seems to be a North American thing.

Thanks for the "treat". However pass it on to someone else please; I wasn't all that serious & I already own that one at any rate.
Don't worry, I know. I was also half joking when I pick that title :)
Since you already have it, I'll take it back. Who knows, maybe someone else wants the treat
andysheets1975: Hello! If Devil Daggers is still available I would like to request it.
zeogold: Oooh! A new face! Howdy there, stranger!
Granted.
Thanks very much! And to v3 for the donation :)
LootHunter: New month, time to clean up.

Can I have Dustforce DX?
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks to you and Prah (for donating a key). Activated successfully
kusumahendra: Who knows, maybe someone else wants the treat
JP turned it down? Well, now I'm kind of scared as to what it might be.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/623/945/a68.png
Post edited November 02, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: JP turned it down? Well, now I'm kind of scared as to what it might be.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/623/945/a68.png
It's Pixel Puzzle 2 : Anime. Interested? Or perhaps I should simply send it your way to be included in ga
kusumahendra: It's Pixel Puzzle 2 : Anime. Interested? Or perhaps I should simply send it your way to be included in ga
>Puzzle
>Anime
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/554/670/1a5.jpg
kusumahendra: It's Pixel Puzzle 2 : Anime. Interested? Or perhaps I should simply send it your way to be included in ga
zeogold: >Puzzle
>Anime
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/554/670/1a5.jpg
The exact reaction I expected from people who read the game title :D