It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wld like 2 a humble request for The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses & Gun Metal if i may, many thks 2 the many kind doners who contributed here & of cos 2 zeogold 4 managing this awesome giveaway. :)
End of the month again . . . where does the time go anymore . . .

Guess I'd like to take a look at Hatoful Boyfriend & Zeno Clash if I may this month - should clear a couple spots for you :)
high rated
Gerin: May I have Deadlight?
Granted.
apostolis80: Thank you very much for your ga, zeogold.

May I humbly ask for Fancy Skulls?
Just tried to redeem the Humble link for it to pull up the code and it looks like the link is already used. Sorry about that.
If you're into that sort of shooter though, you might like Lovely Planet or Devil Daggers.
tomyam80: I wld like 2 a humble request for The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses & Gun Metal if i may, many thks 2 the many kind doners who contributed here & of cos 2 zeogold 4 managing this awesome giveaway. :)
Also granted.
wanderer_27: Guess I'd like to take a look at Hatoful Boyfriend & Zeno Clash if I may this month - should clear a couple spots for you :)
...H....Hatoful Boyfriend? Somebody's finally going to take it?!
AT LAST!
*ahem*
Granted.
Post edited October 31, 2016 by zeogold

AT LAST!
*ahem*
Granted.
That bad?
I thought there was a bunch of hype when it came to GOG . . .

Thanks to akakij for Zeno Clash, and to bler144 for Hatoful Boyfriend.

And thanks yet again to zeogold :)

AT LAST!
*ahem*
Granted.
wanderer_27: That bad?
Starmaker thinks it's the greatest game ever. I look at it as thirty minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. ;P

It's... unique. The gameplay isn't it's strong suit, and I wasn't inclined to replay it to try and see all 14 or so available endings, but if you play with the bird photos it's mostly amusing. I mean, also confusing, but still mostly amusing.

Enjoy!
tomyam80: I wld like 2 a humble request for The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses & Gun Metal if i may, many thks 2 the many kind doners who contributed here & of cos 2 zeogold 4 managing this awesome giveaway. :)
zeogold: Also granted.
Redeemed with thks. Special thks goes 2 snowkatt & infyrin 4 donating the respective games. :)
Hello! If Devil Daggers is still available I would like to request it.

AT LAST!
*ahem*
Granted.

It's alright, supposedly worth it for the final unlockable route when you finish the rest.
I couldn't stand the fact that key VN features were missing like skipping read text and a text log.
low rated
tomyam80: Redeemed with thks. Special thks goes 2 snowkatt & infyrin 4 donating the respective games. :)
Hey,it worked.
I appreciate the donation of Deadlight MarkoH01 and thanks to zeogold too.
New month, time to clean up.

Can I have Dustforce DX?
low rated
tomyam80: Redeemed with thks. Special thks goes 2 snowkatt & infyrin 4 donating the respective games. :)
Seeya in a couple of months for the next beggers convention.
May I request for Moonbase 332 Itch.io keys?
andysheets1975: Hello! If Devil Daggers is still available I would like to request it.
Oooh! A new face! Howdy there, stranger!
Granted.
LootHunter: New month, time to clean up.

Can I have Dustforce DX?
Granted as well.
[Note: Dustpan not included.]
kusumahendra: May I request for Moonbase 332 Itch.io keys?
Oh, finally, somebody's asking for an itch.io key.
Also granted.
Post edited November 01, 2016 by zeogold