It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GioVio123: my books is filled with riddles
zeogold: Hey! Give me my book back!
It's his now.
woot!

"OnePlay has recently bought the Desura and Royale assets from Bad Juju.
We are working hard behind the scenes
to relaunch your favorite indie gaming platform"

Maybe I'll get my account back!
JunglePredator: woot!

Huh? Is that even a good business move?
I mean what is the selling point of desura anyway now we have lots of other indie game store?
kusumahendra: I mean what is the selling point of desura anyway now we have lots of other indie game store?
This giveaway.
JunglePredator: woot!

kusumahendra: Huh? Is that even a good business move?
I mean what is the selling point of desura anyway now we have lots of other indie game store?
Ah screw the business... it can die again once I get access to my account for a week so I can back things up.
I only have about 3 or 4 of my games from there backed up.

I was never a fan of desura but apparently I should have trusted them even less then I did.

Only posted the news here because Zeogold has codes (some of which are from me... I just don't know how many of the ones I gave him are good... the indie store I bought them from indicated they were all "non-revealed" which I thought was true until I came across the one game I knew I had gone out of my way to buy)
kusumahendra: Huh? Is that even a good business move?
JunglePredator: Ah screw the business... it can die again once I get access to my account for a week so I can back things up.

I was never a fan of desura but apparently I should have trusted them even less then I did.

Only posted the news here because Zeogold has codes (some of which are from me... I just don't know how many of the ones I gave him are good... the indie store I bought them from indicated they were all "non-revealed" which I thought was true until I came across the one game I knew I had gone out of my way to buy)
Can't argue with that. 2nd chance to back up our games and leave for good is all I ask anyway.
kusumahendra: I mean what is the selling point of desura anyway now we have lots of other indie game store?
zeogold: This giveaway.
Come on people go the game before it dies a second time
Post edited October 29, 2016 by kusumahendra
JunglePredator: Ah screw the business... it can die again once I get access to my account for a week so I can back things up.

kusumahendra: Can't argue with that. 2nd chance to back up our games and leave for good is all I ask anyway.
zeogold: This giveaway.
kusumahendra: Come on people go the game before it dies a second time
Oh they have time... the FAQ states: 5. Will I be able to access all my old games, that I have purchased on Desura previously?

Our first priority is to get you access to already owned games from the old Desura platform, but we currently don’t have a timeline for making it happen. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news.
sharonbn: may I ask for The Dream Machine Chapters 1 and 2
thanks in advance
...did I miss this somehow? Weird.
Granted.
thank you Zeo and KoreaBeat for The Dream Machine
?

Is Desura back from the dead?

Did I miss something?
wanderer_27: ?

Did I miss something?
http://www.oneplay.com/en/news/details/244_Desura_is_now_a_part_of_the_OnePlay_family_
wanderer_27: ?

Did I miss something?
Kaijuzilla: http://www.oneplay.com/en/news/details/244_Desura_is_now_a_part_of_the_OnePlay_family_
Thanks.

I've never heard of them, but maybe one day I can recover a key or two that seems to have been scrambled . . .
May I have Deadlight?
low rated
Gerin: May I have Deadlight?
Why not?
Thank you very much for your ga, zeogold.

May I humbly ask for Fancy Skulls?