It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's a bit much, but may I ask for the "Humble Introversion Bundle"?
I don't have any of them, and I'm very interested in Darwinia and Multiwinia.

If it is too much, I'll choose something else. Thanks!
May I ask for Read Only Memories? Pixel graphics and Cyberpunk. That looks pretty awesome. :D
Enigmatis: Mists of Ravenwood is hands-down the best HOG I've played (was recommended to me by genkicolleen).

Anyway, I'm in the mood for mindless RPGing, so I'll go ahead and ask for Dungeon Journey.
It probably doesn't need the recommendation but Deadlight is an excellent platforming zombie game.
Very atmospheric & to my mind more realistic than most zombie games.
high rated
phandom: I think it's a bit much, but may I ask for the "Humble Introversion Bundle"?
I don't have any of them, and I'm very interested in Darwinia and Multiwinia.

If it is too much, I'll choose something else. Thanks!
TOO MUCH?!
Dude. I was getting afraid nobody'd ever take that thing. All packs count as one game, so please, take something else too before the month ends!
Granted.
jpilot: May I ask for Read Only Memories?
Also granted.
bler144: Anyway, I'm in the mood for mindless RPGing, so I'll go ahead and ask for Dungeon Journey.
Granted as well.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thanks to zeo for hosting and wanderer_27 for the code!

It installed in like 10 seconds, so...off to try it! :)
Thank you zeogold for hosting the giveaway and MarkoH01 for Read Only Memories! :)
JunglePredator: It probably doesn't need the recommendation but Deadlight is an excellent platforming zombie game.
Yeah the first act is great. Too bad about the whole sewer bit after that. :l
may I ask for The Dream Machine Chapters 1 and 2
thanks in advance
zeogold: Granted as well.
bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting and wanderer_27 for the code!

You're welcome.

I haven't tried it yet myself, but it looked interesting (have another copy).
JunglePredator: It probably doesn't need the recommendation but Deadlight is an excellent platforming zombie game.
omega64: Yeah the first act is great. Too bad about the whole sewer bit after that. :l
Ah I'm not into the sewer yet; it's one of those games I play as a "I'm feeling bored & not sure what to play games" but then I think most zombie games are that for me. I had just entered the sewers in dead island when I drifted away from it & I played the typing of the dead: overkill for a week solid but haven't touched it since.... etc.
Be awhile before I play any of them again to get to any "bad" areas in them; lost my Steam drive last week & while I'm making room for a few games on my system/boot drive ones that I'm not actively playing right now are going to be ignored. (Basically I installed Dragon's Dogma, Pillars of Eternity & want to install Dark Soul 3 but I have to uninstall some more stuff to do that... my system/boot drive serves as my non-steam games drive hosting GOG, UPlay & Origin & disc based games plus a few other digital stores so there's a few things I can uninstall.)
bler144: Thanks to zeo for hosting and wanderer_27 for the code!

wanderer_27: You're welcome.

I haven't tried it yet myself, but it looked interesting (have another copy).
It's just challenging enough to be interesting, but not really at all stressful.

You unlock different classes as you play, and while there's not a great deal of customization within each class, each one plays a little differently (though the core attack/block mechanics don't change they have different bonus abilities).

First three hours: quite fun.

A few things aren't explained very well, and it possible it will start to feel grindy before it's over, but it totally hit the spot I was looking for this week. Thanks! :)
Thank you Zeogold for the games and Akakij for the whole pack!
JunglePredator: Hmm... the devil is in the details when there's long lists like this.
Take for instance skein & skean... they actually mean the same thing but only if you're old like me... otherwise they're completely different. Details I say.

GioVio123: Yeah, weird nobody ever did
JunglePredator: It's a good game... don't play with Zeo though... he uses his 14.4 connection to his advantage.
Such connections are good in my book, then again, my book is filled with riddles
Post edited November 02, 2016 by GioVio123
GioVio123: my books is filled with riddles
Hey! Give me my book back!