It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
[Note: Free pair of alien-butt-kicking boots included.]
LootHunter: Thanks for the boots zeo. And sharonbn for donation.
You say thanks for the boots now... until you realize they're both left feet boots & everything is all puzzling.
low rated
journey to the center of the earth if I may please
Post edited October 24, 2016 by cecil
cecil: journey to the center of the earth if I may please
*stern glaring*
Alright there, buddy boy. I see you edited something. C'mon, spill it. What was it? Put back them requests, ya coward! Nobody gets away around here without being gifted, y'hear me?! Nobody!
*ahem*
In the meantime, granted.
low rated
Nobody!
cecil: journey to the center of the earth if I may please
zeogold: *stern glaring*
Alright there, buddy boy. I see you edited something. C'mon, spill it. What was it? Put back them requests, ya coward! Nobody gets away around here without being gifted, y'hear me?! Nobody!
*ahem*
In the meantime, granted.
thank you te_lanus
as for the edited games I have them already but not on steam and figured I shouldn't be that kinda double dippin' leach Sir. then again it's your GA
It's been a while since I last added something to this great GA. This is going to change now. I will send keys for the following games to our almighty keymas... puzzlemaster zeogold so he can give them to you.

Limbo
Read Only Memories
Deadlight
Human Resource Machine
A Fistful of Gun
Dropsy
Gods will be watching
NOT A HERO
RONIN
Post edited October 25, 2016 by MarkoH01
Welp, might at well ask!
Has someone asked for Lethal League?
Im interested in Not a hero and Ronin, if i can ask for grab it :D

Edit: Redeemed! Thanks Zeo and MarkoH01 for sharing! i sent some games on return.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by A.Ryan
MarkoH01: It's been a while since I last added something to this great GA. This is going to change now. I will send keys for the following games to our almighty keymas... puzzlemaster zeogold so he can give them to you.

Limbo
Read Only Memories
Deadlight
Human Resource Machine
A Fistful of Gun
Dropsy
Gods will be watching
NOT A HERO
RONIN
Wow nice. +1 to you

Not a hero was on my steam wishlist.
Seems like someone asked for it already. All the best.
high rated
GioVio123: Welp, might at well ask!
About time somebody stepped up for that one.
Granted.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
Update: Soulbringer and Post Mortem added, courtesy of MaxFulvus.
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride, Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood, Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar, East India Company Gold, Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered, Devil Daggers, and Duelyst DLC (20 Spirit Orbs and Cosmetics Bundle) added, courtesy of v3.
Schein added, courtesy of sasuke12.
The Dream Machine Chapters 1 and 2 added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
Two Worlds - Game of the Year Edition added, courtesy of Ian.
LIMBO, Read Only Memories, Deadlight, Human Resource Machine, A Fistful of Gun, Dropsy, Gods Will Be Watching, NOT A HERO, and RONIN added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
GioVio123: Welp, might at well ask!
zeogold: About time somebody stepped up for that one.
Granted.
Yeah, weird nobody ever did
Hmm... the devil is in the details when there's long lists like this.
Take for instance skein & skean... they actually mean the same thing but only if you're old like me... otherwise they're completely different. Details I say.

zeogold: About time somebody stepped up for that one.
Granted.
GioVio123: Yeah, weird nobody ever did
It's a good game... don't play with Zeo though... he uses his 14.4 connection to his advantage.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by JunglePredator
high rated
A.Ryan: Im interested in Not a hero and Ronin, if i can ask for grab it :D
Granted.
I highly recommend Duelyst, it is a very fun free-to-play collectible card game where your creatures fight on a small battlefield. Matches are quick, so it's a good "play for a quick session" type of game. Despite the F2P model, you can unlock multiple card packs per month without spending anything. The more matches you win, the more gold you get, no money needed. I spend a bit here and there to support the devs.

And the donated DLC for it expires in about two weeks, so jump on it!!!!