It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: If there is another Elegy for a Dead World, I would be happy to take it and send a couple of codes for exchange.
zeogold: Granted, although you're not obligated to give up anything in exchange.
Thanks to both you and sharonbn, I appreciate it. Looking forward to trying the game today. :)

I know I don't have to give anything in return, but I want to. I sent you some codes to do as you please with.
zeogold: Granted, with a few articles from the Nelson Mandela Rules that we'll sweep under the rug.
Thank you to Inmate Zeogold for ruling the GA and to Inmate Sharonbn for the donation. You will both receive a double portion of meat in your cell tonight !
Inmate Zeogold, I sent you some work in PM ;)
cecil: Mays I asks fors
Gun Monkeys
Dead Bits
Risen
Granted.
low rated
Thank you sharonbn and infyrin.
Thank you also per normalz to our lovlee Host Z Yo Gold :-)
Thanks to zeogold and Triock for Soulbringer
With the Desura page being completely dead maybe it's time to trash the Desura codes?
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to zeogold and Cinn314 for Train Valley, I'm looking forward to playing this, I need some easygoing puzzle game after having a super busy week. And trains are some pretty cool stuff, awesome combo for a game.
cardangrille: Just wanted to give a huge thanks to zeogold and Cinn314 for Train Valley, I'm looking forward to playing this, I need some easygoing puzzle game after having a super busy week. And trains are some pretty cool stuff, awesome combo for a game.
ah, thanks for mentioning that - it hadn't been on my radar at all but that does look like a fun train builder.
cardangrille: Just wanted to give a huge thanks to zeogold and Cinn314 for Train Valley, I'm looking forward to playing this, I need some easygoing puzzle game after having a super busy week. And trains are some pretty cool stuff, awesome combo for a game.
bler144: ah, thanks for mentioning that - it hadn't been on my radar at all but that does look like a fun train builder.
It takes training to learn, though.
...heh, get it? Training? Trains?
Maybe this is why I never get anything done...
JunglePredator: With the Desura page being completely dead maybe it's time to trash the Desura codes?
Yeah...I'm considering going ahead and doing that.
I'll save 'em just in case it comes back by some miracle, but at this point...meh.
Post edited October 23, 2016 by zeogold
I have a need. A neet to kick some alien butts.

Can I have X-com: Interceptor?
LootHunter: I have a need. A neet to kick some alien butts.
And the only prescription... is more cowbell! Wait, what?
Post edited October 23, 2016 by Chandoraa
Could I possibly ask for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
The thing is, the computer I usually use might not to be able to run it that well, although still managable. So maybe Hammerfight would be a more appropriate request; I had this on Desura, but can't play it due to whatever happened there, and it actually is quite good.

Granted.
[Note: Free pair of alien-butt-kicking boots included.]
advancedhero: Could I possibly ask for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
The thing is, the computer I usually use might not to be able to run it that well, although still managable. So maybe Hammerfight would be a more appropriate request
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/759/both.png
Granted.
Post edited October 23, 2016 by zeogold

zeogold: Granted.
advancedhero: Could I possibly ask for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare?
The thing is, the computer I usually use might not to be able to run it that well, although still managable. So maybe Hammerfight would be a more appropriate request
zeogold: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/759/both.png
Granted.
Thank you and those who donated! Hopefully I will be able to give back soon.
Time to go suit up in my armour.

zeogold: Granted.
Thanks for the boots zeo. And sharonbn for donation.