It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack?
cecil: May I ask for post mortem?
Sure, I'll go dig it up.
Granted.
kusumahendra: May I request RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack?
Granted.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you sharonbn for RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack and zeogold for holding this giveaway :)
low rated
cecil: May I ask for post mortem?
zeogold: Sure, I'll go dig it up.
Granted.
zeogold: Granted.
thanks [unknown]
low rated
May I have Soulbringer?
I wish to be a sadistic Prison Architect. Is it possible, please ?
Gerin: May I have Soulbringer?
Just a bit of warning.

I request the game sometime ago, and while I find it interesting, there are few things people needs to know before starts playing it

1. There is no widescreen fix. The game will automatically stretch the image to your desktop resolution.

2. Graphic is old. Even 1st neverwinter night is better than this. 3d isn't perfect. I found my character hands sometimes goes behind his body.

I guess that's all you need to know. If you think nothing above will bother you, go ahead and play it. I'm not far, but I find it quite interesting.
low rated
MaxFulvus: I wish to be a sadistic Prison Architect. Is it possible, please ?
Ya..... the inmates are going to BEAT your ass.

(No seriously... they don't put up with that shit... it took the janitor a month to clean up all the blood...)
JunglePredator: Ya..... the inmates are going to BEAT your ass.

(No seriously... they don't put up with that shit... it took the janitor a month to clean up all the blood...)
Soon, they will understand the deep sense of the words "authority", "respect" and "obedience" : P
Post edited October 18, 2016 by MaxFulvus
kusumahendra: Just a bit of warning.

I request the game sometime ago, and while I find it interesting, there are few things people needs to know before starts playing it

1. There is no widescreen fix. The game will automatically stretch the image to your desktop resolution.

2. Graphic is old. Even 1st neverwinter night is better than this. 3d isn't perfect. I found my character hands sometimes goes behind his body.

I guess that's all you need to know. If you think nothing above will bother you, go ahead and play it. I'm not far, but I find it quite interesting.
Thanks. Without a wide screen fix, can I run it windowed and stretch it to a proper size?
If there is another Elegy for a Dead World, I would be happy to take it and send a couple of codes for exchange.
kusumahendra: Just a bit of warning.

Gerin: Thanks. Without a wide screen fix, can I run it windowed and stretch it to a proper size?
I can't find option for window mode. Ad according to pcgamingwiki there is no windowed mode
Gerin: Thanks. Without a wide screen fix, can I run it windowed and stretch it to a proper size?
kusumahendra: I can't find option for window mode. Ad according to pcgamingwiki there is no windowed mode
Ok I'll deal with it. Thanks for the warning.
Sure, I'll bring it.
Granted.
MaxFulvus: I wish to be a sadistic Prison Architect. Is it possible, please ?
Granted, with a few articles from the Nelson Mandela Rules that we'll sweep under the rug.
Densetsu: If there is another Elegy for a Dead World, I would be happy to take it and send a couple of codes for exchange.
Granted, although you're not obligated to give up anything in exchange.
Post edited October 19, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Clean Up Bot Here
Mays I asks fors
Gun Monkeys
Dead Bits
Risen
Thankz in vance ad