It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Granted.
kusumahendra: Thank you REDVWIN and Zeogold for Soulbringer :)
YW!! :D

REDVWIN
May I have God's Chain?
[Who knew he was a rapper? ;-)]
JunglePredator: Anyways.... you don't pluralize the chan.
It's typically used for "sweet hearts" I understand.
For me you'd use "kun".
zeogold: The Canadian equivalent is "hoser", right?
JunglePredator: NO COAL FOR YOU THIS YEAR!

>:-|
zeogold: ....isn't that a good thing? O_o
skeletonbow: Their rickety-coos still haunt my nightmares to this day though. :)
zeogold: You say that as if you don't want Hatoful Boyfriend or something.
It's...uh....quality horror!
ashwald: They're almost as bad as magpies. If you're unlucky enough to have a ceramic tile roof they'll happily try to pry them off or eat the insulating materials. Had to call the repairmen only a couple of days ago. >:( Currently looking at ultrasonic bird repellers.
zeogold: Have any of the three of you ever seen "The Birds"? Y'all should.
Do you know how much fuel is worth now days?
JunglePredator: Do you know how much fuel is worth now days?
Approximately 10 and a half pigeons per gallon?
cecil: May I have God's Chain?
Granted.
Post edited October 03, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Approximately 10 and a half pigeons per gallon?
Thank you asbeau :-)
kusumahendra: Thank you REDVWIN and Zeogold for Soulbringer :)
REDVWIN: YW!! :D

REDVWIN
What is YW?
kusumahendra: What is YW?
You're Welcome

Or, alternatively:

Yugoslavian Wildebeest

But probably the first one.
Post edited October 03, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: You're Welcome

Or, alternatively:

Yugoslavian Wildebeest

+1

REDVWIN
zeogold: Approximately 10 and a half pigeons per gallon?
Uhh... that might be over pricing actually. I don't know the current price of coal but cheap pigeons seem to be about $10 a shot.
zeogold: You're Welcome

Or, alternatively:

Yugoslavian Wildebeest

Ah, thanks. Would be better if it's the alternative meaning but the first one will do just fine :)
Just sent Zeogold a copy of The Original Strife: Veteran Edition for the giveaway.

I highly recommend this game; based on the Doom engine this game was one of the few games I can think of that had full audio acting back in the day.

The enhanced engine (remade?) plays the wad files much better than any of the engine projects out there that all struggled with getting it to play without error. Wide screen support & mouse look makes the game amazing even for it's age.

Anyone into FPS games with a story line will enjoy this as long as you don't mind the slightly retro graphics.
JunglePredator: Just sent Zeogold a copy of The Original Strife: Veteran Edition for the giveaway.

I highly recommend this game; based on the Doom engine this game was one of the few games I can think of that had full audio acting back in the day.

The enhanced engine (remade?) plays the wad files much better than any of the engine projects out there that all struggled with getting it to play without error. Wide screen support & mouse look makes the game amazing even for it's age.

Anyone into FPS games with a story line will enjoy this as long as you don't mind the slightly retro graphics.
Oooo. I'll throw my bow in the hat for a chance for Strife...

I remember when it first came out, got a chance to play it briefly and was pretty excited about it. IIRC it was one of the first FPS to have connected-area loading screens also. I didn't get too far in it and lost my hard drive and never got a chance to give it a go again after that. Sadly, the game never seemed to get the due respect it deserved from the gaming community and seemed to fade into obscurity unlike the Heretic and Hexen games. If I'm not mistaken this game was the very first FPS RPG as well, or at least the first I ever seen. :) Oddly, whenever I've mentioned the game among gamer friends over the years most people have never heard of it. Glad that it got revived in recent years though.
JunglePredator: Just sent Zeogold a copy of The Original Strife: Veteran Edition for the giveaway.

skeletonbow: Oooo. I'll throw my bow in the hat for a chance for Strife...

I remember when it first came out, got a chance to play it briefly and was pretty excited about it. IIRC it was one of the first FPS to have connected-area loading screens also. I didn't get too far in it and lost my hard drive and never got a chance to give it a go again after that. Sadly, the game never seemed to get the due respect it deserved from the gaming community and seemed to fade into obscurity unlike the Heretic and Hexen games. If I'm not mistaken this game was the very first FPS RPG as well, or at least the first I ever seen. :) Oddly, whenever I've mentioned the game among gamer friends over the years most people have never heard of it. Glad that it got revived in recent years though.
Before the remake came out on Steam I actually kept the ISO of my CD on my HDD because it's one of the better FPS games i.m.o.
In fact it's still sitting in my "misc" folder; 32 megs compressed (zip). 27 megs for strife1.wad & 26 megs for voice.wad.
The diskette version didn't have the voices.
JunglePredator: Before the remake came out on Steam I actually kept the ISO of my CD on my HDD because it's one of the better FPS games i.m.o.
In fact it's still sitting in my "misc" folder; 32 megs compressed (zip). 27 megs for strife1.wad & 26 megs for voice.wad.
Ah, that could explain why I don't remember the voice stuff. I had the floppy version but it went bye-bye long ago along with pretty much all of the floppy disks hehe. :)
JunglePredator: Before the remake came out on Steam I actually kept the ISO of my CD on my HDD because it's one of the better FPS games i.m.o.
skeletonbow: Ah, that could explain why I don't remember the voice stuff. I had the floppy version but it went bye-bye long ago along with pretty much all of the floppy disks hehe. :)
Ya all my floppy stuff died (I'm unclear if I still hold licenses to those? I would think so... but it's a moot point for some of the stuff cause it was irreplaceable & others... like Doom 2, have been replaced) but I tend to take very good care of my games; the only CD I've lost was the original Myst CD... but it was lost not ruined.
So I keep Strife on my HDD because it's small & an excellent FPS along with various patches to older games & such. Such as the Splinter Cell: Double Agent v1.02 patch... the Steam version doesn't come patched. I used to keep other CD images but as more gets updated on Steam it's become less useful to keep the images around.