It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Been awhile since I've checked this thread. Glad zeogold is still keeping this going. :)

If I may, I'd like to request FTL.
JunglePredator: Let me get my gorilla glue then.

Btw.. this might hurt. I hear it burns.

But trust me. I'm being nice compared to what I could do.
My ex-girlfriend works at the local hospital and she told me an absolutely terrible story about a drug addict that came into emergency services one night. The full story is rather graphic, but very similar in nature to the one you just linked to. You wouldn't believe the stories they have from hospital emergency departments... Crazy shit happens almost every day! Some of it extremely disturbing too.

Incidentally, I'll forgo sharing the story about the fat lady, the hamster and the potato also. :)
Post edited October 01, 2016 by skeletonbow
JunglePredator: Let me get my gorilla glue then.

Btw.. this might hurt. I hear it burns.

But trust me. I'm being nice compared to what I could do.
skeletonbow: My ex-girlfriend works at the local hospital and she told me an absolutely terrible story about a drug addict that came into emergency services one night. The full story is rather graphic, but very similar in nature to the one you just linked to. You wouldn't believe the stories they have from hospital emergency departments... Crazy shit happens almost every day! Some of it extremely disturbing too.

Incidentally, I'll forgo sharing the story about the fat lady, the hamster and the potato also. :)
Remember not to reveal anything that can be used to identify a patient; non-specifics only.
I'll wait till you're eating to tell you about the hematochezia... it'll be more fun.
JunglePredator: Remember not to reveal anything that can be used to identify a patient; non-specifics only.
I'll wait till you're eating to tell you about the hematochezia... it'll be more fun.
Heh, I wouldn't want to know patient identities. :) I never got that info anyway, just some of the bizarro stories. :)
A big "Thank You" to nercomagiks for donating Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2! And of course thank you to Zeo for running this ongoing giveaway :).
I would like to thank Cecco for donating Read Only Memories and REDVWIN for Anoxemia :)

Thanks Zeo for keeping up with this, I know it's quite a bit of effort.
zeogold: Welcome to the giveaway!
:)

JunglePredator: How pest-ful could they be?
They're almost as bad as magpies. If you're unlucky enough to have a ceramic tile roof they'll happily try to pry them off or eat the insulating materials. Had to call the repairmen only a couple of days ago. >:( Currently looking at ultrasonic bird repellers.

skeletonbow: I'm a skeleton, I don't have a nose! :)
You have a nose-hole though *pokes*
zeogold: Welcome to the giveaway!
ashwald: :)

JunglePredator: How pest-ful could they be?
ashwald: They're almost as bad as magpies. If you're unlucky enough to have a ceramic tile roof they'll happily try to pry them off or eat the insulating materials. Had to call the repairmen only a couple of days ago. >:( Currently looking at ultrasonic bird repellers.

skeletonbow: I'm a skeleton, I don't have a nose! :)
ashwald: You have a nose-hole though *pokes*
Yeah the Maggies can be annoying but crows are a hundred times worse.

I was seriously thinking about breaking out the shotgun even within city limits this summer when a couple of filthy crows started a nest & had 3 kids.
JunglePredator: Anyways.... you don't pluralize the chan.
It's typically used for "sweet hearts" I understand.
For me you'd use "kun".
The Canadian equivalent is "hoser", right?
JunglePredator: NO COAL FOR YOU THIS YEAR!

>:-|
....isn't that a good thing? O_o
skeletonbow: Their rickety-coos still haunt my nightmares to this day though. :)
You say that as if you don't want Hatoful Boyfriend or something.
It's...uh....quality horror!
ashwald: They're almost as bad as magpies. If you're unlucky enough to have a ceramic tile roof they'll happily try to pry them off or eat the insulating materials. Had to call the repairmen only a couple of days ago. >:( Currently looking at ultrasonic bird repellers.
Have any of the three of you ever seen "The Birds"? Y'all should.
Post edited October 02, 2016 by zeogold
BenKii: Been awhile since I've checked this thread. Glad zeogold is still keeping this going. :)

You should check more often!
Granted.
zeogold: Have any of the three of you ever seen "The Birds"? Y'all should.
I'm telling you, the real life ones are worse. Insidious little shit factories.
BenKii: Been awhile since I've checked this thread. Glad zeogold is still keeping this going. :)

zeogold: You should check more often!
Granted.
Thanks zeogold and thanks to the donator, akakij. :)
Was wondering if I qualify. +1 for the giveaway. :)
Post edited November 03, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
Evil_Genious: Was wondering if I qualify.
Not currently. Your join date is pretty recent and you haven't had much forum activity. Stick around enough though, and you will.
Evil_Genious: Was wondering if I qualify.
zeogold: Not currently. Your join date is pretty recent and you haven't had much forum activity. Stick around enough though, and you will.
Ok thanks :)
Post edited July 02, 2017 by GandalftheCool