It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: IIIIIIIIT'S MIDNIGHT!
Happy October, everybody!
Update: Eets Munchies added, courtesy of gogtrial34987.
A Virus Named TOM, Dwarfs!?, Eets Munchies, FTL: Faster Than Light, Gish, and Zeno clash added, courtesy of akakij.
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi added, courtesy of Ian.
Humble Indie Bundle 3 and Humble Introversion Bundle (packs) added, courtesy of akakij.
HB3?

Wow.... been hanging on to those a while.

5 years.... geez.
JunglePredator: 5 years.... geez.
It's...uh....a rare, shiny item!
Get yours while you still can!
You can put it on the shelf next to your copy of Hatoful Boyfriend!
Post edited October 01, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator: 5 years.... geez.
zeogold: It's...uh....a rare, shiny item!
I don't own Hatoful Crapful Boyfriend.... and if you try & give me a copy things are going to... poorly... in here.

& I did get mine while I still could... been 5 years since I bought it. :-p
JunglePredator: I don't own Hatoful Crapful Boyfriend.... and if you try & give me a copy things are going to... poorly... in here.
But, but, but, pigeons!
Waifus!
Something-something-senpai-chans!
JunglePredator: I don't own Hatoful Crapful Boyfriend.... and if you try & give me a copy things are going to... poorly... in here.
zeogold: But, but, but, pigeons!
Waifus!
chans?

What kind of japanese is that supposed to be?
zeogold: But, but, but, pigeons!
Waifus!
JunglePredator: chans?

What kind of japanese is that supposed to be?
I dunno. Something to do with anime, I think.
I take it I can't bait you into getting the game then?
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/042/342.png
zeogold: It's...uh....a rare, shiny item!
When I first saw the name of that game I - like many - read it as "Hateful Boyfriend", and my first thoughts were that you play some Postal 2 type character who is a lunatic that got dumped by his girlfriend, who goes to seek revenge. It actually has a more interesting premise than a weirdo pigeon dating simulator if you ask me. :)

Maybe Rockstar and Running With Scissors could collaborate on Hateful Boyfriend in the future... :)
skeletonbow: Maybe Rockstar and Running With Scissors could collaborate on Hateful Boyfriend in the future... :)
I dunno why, but the only phrase coming to mind right now is "Mario and Sonic at the 1900 Summer Olympic Games".
Edit: I should probably clarify the reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_at_the_1900_Summer_Olympics#Non-Olympic_events
skeletonbow: Maybe Rockstar and Running With Scissors could collaborate on Hateful Boyfriend in the future... :)
zeogold: I dunno why, but the only phrase coming to mind right now is "Mario and Sonic at the 1900 Summer Olympic Games".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_at_the_1900_Summer_Olympics#Non-Olympic_events
Ah someone else who can be joyful.

Anyways.... you don't pluralize the chan.
It's typically used for "sweet hearts" I understand.
For me you'd use "kun".

And no... a dating simulator using pigeons? Seems very very lame.

The only way I'd accept a copy is to gift to my significant other (and not as a mean thing... they might actually like it as a dating simulator.)
zeogold: I dunno why, but the only phrase coming to mind right now is "Mario and Sonic at the 1900 Summer Olympic Games".
Wow. I'm certainly not a member of PETA (except maybe People Eating Tasty Animals...), but that is atrocious. And I hate pigeons and have even killed some of them myself in the past, regrettably as a means of pest control.
skeletonbow: Wow. I'm certainly not a member of PETA (except maybe People Eating Tasty Animals...), but that is atrocious. And I hate pigeons and have even killed some of them myself in the past, regrettably as a means of pest control.
You monster.

They're not scavengers like crows. How pest-ful could they be?

NO COAL FOR YOU THIS YEAR!

>:-|
Post edited October 01, 2016 by JunglePredator
skeletonbow: Wow. I'm certainly not a member of PETA (except maybe People Eating Tasty Animals...), but that is atrocious. And I hate pigeons and have even killed some of them myself in the past, regrettably as a means of pest control.
JunglePredator: You monster.

They're not scavengers like crows. How pest-ful could they be?

NO COAL FOR YOU THIS YEAR!

>:-|
It was around 1999 or so and I lived on the 3rd story of a rather large old house. The soffit was damaged and pigeons decided to move in and take over the place. The landlord tried every common way to scare them away or deter them, as did I, including fake owls, tinfoil pie plates, and just about every other method one might find a Youtube video on etc. and they just simply didn't seem to give a crap about any of it. I would get woken up by a cacophony of "RICKETY COOO.. RICKETY COOO" every day until I had a headache, to go look outside the window and see not one but TWO pigeons comfortably nestled on top of the plastic owl used to scare them away. They seemed to love that little present and fight over who got to sit on the owl next. Eventually my landlord and I ran out of options and even though we weren't fond of the idea of bringing them to an untimely demise we ran out of options.

So I was given a pellet air rifle to take care of the problem, while he was putting things in place to try to get the roof fixed up. I got a handful of them which the neighbour's cat seemed to end up enjoying for dinner at least. The house got fixed up and we managed to get the rest of the birds out of there alive although it was a bit difficult to do. In hindsight, I would do it differently in the future if it occurred, probably hiring a professional bird freak or something to transplant them to another location safe and sound as treating them like rodents as we did ended up having other consequences of cleaning up the mess afterwards as well as some damage from "oops!" and whatnot. :)

Not sure why the landlord didn't just call professionals in the first place though, he wasn't a cheapo or anything like that, it just never came to mind for whatever reason. He felt the same as I did after the fact though, that we made more problems than we solved, arguably both for ourselves and our unwanted guests. :) Their rickety-coos still haunt my nightmares to this day though. :)
skeletonbow:
*smacks skeletonbow on the nose*

NO! BAD HUMAN!
JunglePredator: *smacks skeletonbow on the nose*

NO! BAD HUMAN!
I'm a skeleton, I don't have a nose! :)
low rated
JunglePredator: *smacks skeletonbow on the nose*

NO! BAD HUMAN!
skeletonbow: I'm a skeleton, I don't have a nose! :)
Let me get my gorilla glue then.

Btw.. this might hurt. I hear it burns.

But trust me. I'm being nice compared to what I could do.