It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Howdy, folks! I'm back at last!
The vacation was lovely, but for some reason, my laptop got a major delay in repairs and STILL isn't back, meaning I still won't be on here as much as usual.
I will, however, be able to do this:
Gerin: May I have Pride of Nations? I promise to pet it and take it for walks.
Granted.
Be careful, though. It might bite.

cecil: if bibou still is available may I ask for it?
Also granted.
omega64: Damn, wanna get the Humble bundle for Timeshift and the new King's Quest but Humble is declining my card for some reason. O_o
That's never happened there before.

Edit: Problem solved thanks to a certain someone. :)
..."solved" your credit card being declined using somebody else?
https://media.giphy.com/media/130o0AYCKPZ1ZK/giphy.gif
cecil: if bibou still is available may I ask for it?
JunglePredator: You want it?

Alright... I'll give it to you.
Not sure why, but the only thing I can think of is:
https://i.imgflip.com/4pom2.gif
JunglePredator: they would have actually broke Canadian law with what they did.
Canadians have laws? I thought you guys just sort of all promised to be cool.
Post edited September 16, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold:
Welcome back. Nice to hear you enjoy your vacation. Although you come back faster than I thought. I mean this is Friday. You should have at least two more days for vacation.

Your laptop probably has to get some part replaced? My old Acer laptop once had to get motherboard replaced and it took quite a while (for the love of all deities don't buy cheap Acer laptop. They sucks a lot and will break under two years). They are probably waiting for spare part.
high rated
kusumahendra: Welcome back. Nice to hear you enjoy your vacation. Although you come back faster than I thought. I mean this is Friday. You should have at least two more days for vacation.
It's not a work vacation, if that's what you're thinking. It was just a 1-week general family vacation.
People tend to forget I'm not as old as most of the various computer-savvy skeletons around this place.
kusumahendra: Welcome back. Nice to hear you enjoy your vacation. Although you come back faster than I thought. I mean this is Friday. You should have at least two more days for vacation.
zeogold: It's not a work vacation, if that's what you're thinking. It was just a 1-week general family vacation.
People tend to forget I'm not as old as most of the various computer-savvy skeletons around this place.
I mean people mostly choose to end their vacation on Saturday or Sunday, whether it's a worknor family vacation. At least in my country. I believe it's related to work or school schedule.

Nevermind, most importantly is you enjoy the vacation :)
zeogold: Canadians have laws? I thought you guys just sort of all promised to be cool.
LOL If only... :)
zeogold: It's not a work vacation, if that's what you're thinking. It was just a 1-week general family vacation.
Hey! I resemble that remark! :)
Post edited September 16, 2016 by skeletonbow
zeogold: Not sure why, but the only thing I can think of is:
No.

It's more like..... well this.
zeogold: Not sure why, but the only thing I can think of is:
JunglePredator: No.

It's more like..... well this.
this
Skeletons... xD It's good to have you back! Hope your laptop gets repaired quickly. I am quite intrigued by Z's family vacation.... a new Court case might be on the way!

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Skeletons... xD It's good to have you back! Hope your laptop gets repaired quickly. I am quite intrigued by Z's family vacation.... a new Court case might be on the way!

REDVWIN
Murder on a family occasion. I smell a case ;)
kusumahendra: I mean people mostly choose to end their vacation on Saturday or Sunday, whether it's a worknor family vacation. At least in my country. I believe it's related to work or school schedule.
Ah, gotcha.
Nah, we left on a Thursday so we came back on a Thursday as well. I mean, we could've maybe stayed a couple more nights at the place, but not without running dangerously low on money.
skeletonbow: Hey! I resemble that remark! :)
Them bowns them bowns them dry bowns...
REDVWIN: a new Court case might be on the way!
I've already got one partially laid out, although I'm thinking of a new sort of game as well.
Post edited September 17, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Ah, gotcha.
Nah, we left on a Thursday so we came back on a Thursday as well. I mean, we could've maybe stayed a couple more nights at the place, but not without running dangerously low on money.
Them bowns them bowns them dry bowns...
Hey, that's me! I was younger back then though. :)
Thank you wander_27 and thank you Zeo for noticing my mistake.
A big thank you to zeogold and the anonymous donor for Pride of Nations :)
May I have the Steam pack of Gunstar Heroes/Renegade Ops/Viking: Battle for Asgard (†)
Thanks
May I take The Slaughtering Ground and Blood of Old? I am curious to see just how bad a game can be.