It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QUICK... WHILE HE'S GONE LET'S DERAIL THE THREAD
SolidSnale: Can I enter for Hexcell Complete Pack?
kusumahendra: I think stooner up there already got it first but still worth a try in case there is another spare keys. Also zeo is probably already gone on vacation and won't be back until next week. so while we can send in request, there will be no code sent out by him until he comes back
Yeah I read about the vacation, so I considered the option to get it later when he will be back, but as I wrote I totally missed Stooner's post. No problem, anyway.
JunglePredator: QUICK... WHILE HE'S GONE LET'S DERAIL THE THREAD
Got you covered.
zeogold: I'd better put up one last update before I leave. I can't guarantee I'll be able to have them all on the list by the time I'm gone since I'm somewhat busy packing, but at least there'll be a post of stuff for people to choose from.

Update: The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC added, courtesy of gogtrial34987.
Galak-Z added, courtesy of Prah.
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut added, courtesy of hurvl.
The God's Chain (†), Shut Up and Dig, and Plush added, courtesy of asbeau.
WWE 2K16 and Sheltered added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Hexcells Complete Pack, Lethal League, and Octodad added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery, Bitcoin Miner, Color Chaos, Crypto, High In The Sky, Illumine, Infinitrap, Kabitis, Kunoi, Moonbase 332, Mu Cartographer, REDDER, and Tachyon Reef 3D (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of triock.
Dungeon Journey, Caravanserail, Garshap: The Monster Slayer, Putrefaction, and Bibou (†) added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
The Darkness II returned to the giveaway.
well if no one asked for The Binding of Isaac or The Darkness II i would like to have one of this game thank you in advance :)
high rated
Unfortunately, it's already been taken.
Anything else you'd like?
Chandoraa: Got you covered.
Fairfox is going to be running the thread now?
Cool.
MadeinChina: well if no one asked for The Binding of Isaac or The Darkness II i would like to have one of this game thank you in advance :)
Granted.
Post edited September 08, 2016 by zeogold
I knew someone would rise to the call.
zeogold: Unfortunately, it's already been taken.
zeogold: Fairfox is going to be running the thread now?
Cool.
MadeinChina: well if no one asked for The Binding of Isaac or The Darkness II i would like to have one of this game thank you in advance :)
zeogold: Granted.
thank you Zeo for keep this post alive and both guys nepundo for The Darkness II and gogtrial34987 The Binding of Isaac +including Wrath of the Lamb DLC and everyone here who give keys :)
Cool.
imagine a puzzlemaster court held by Fairfox
kusumahendra: imagine a puzzlemaster court held by Fairfox
....tempting.
high rated
Alrighty, I'll be gone now.
Behave yourselves. Make sure JP doesn't depress anybody, don't ping snowkatt (unless you can get away with it without being detected), don't let tinyE get into the peanut butter stash, and for goodness sakes', PLEASE make sure Maxvorstadt hasn't made a sandwich out of kusumahendra's underpants.
Adios!
zeogold: Alrighty, I'll be gone now.
Behave yourselves. Make sure JP doesn't depress anybody, don't ping snowkatt (unless you can get away with it without being detected), don't let tinyE get into the peanut butter stash, and for goodness sakes', PLEASE make sure Maxvorstadt hasn't made a sandwich out of kusumahendra's underpants.
Adios!
Enjoy. Have a nice vacation!

REDVWIN
zeogold: Alrighty, I'll be gone now.
Adios!
Err...I meant "have fun." Not sure where my brain went.
Post edited September 08, 2016 by bler144
zeogold: Unfortunately, it's already been taken.
Cool.
zeogold: Granted.
No, thanks Zeo. I entered a giveaway on Steamgift for the GOG group, maybe if I'm lucky enough I will win it :)
Weren't you in vacation anyway? :D
Thanks @Cinn314 for WWE 2K16
and thanks for running the GA zeo.

On an offtopic note -
anybody in here already played the new King Quest game? Is it any good? Considering buying the current Sierra Humble Bundle but not really sure if i would like the new King's Quest - loved the old ones though.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Thanks @Cinn314 for WWE 2K16
and thanks for running the GA zeo.

On an offtopic note -
anybody in here already played the new King Quest game? Is it any good? Considering buying the current Sierra Humble Bundle but not really sure if i would like the new King's Quest - loved the old ones though.
I like the art style; puzzles are overly simple (so far) but then that kind of appeals to me as well; they actually seem logical (to a degree) unlike old adventure games where they used insane solutions. These ones aren't insane so maybe it just makes them seem easier... it's enjoyable so far.
Not a fan of the developers however... I paid full price for "Chapter 1" some time ago & they then started giving it away free despite still taking orders for it even though they knew they would be giving it away free... very dishonest.
Post edited September 08, 2016 by JunglePredator