It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

well as i'm flu ridden in bed/at home T_T it seems like the perfect occasion to get some healthy gaming food ^^.

May i ask for
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Alien Rage - Unlimited

Also to give the nice daggers some love
Limbo † (i missed that damn promo by 14 minutes T_T )
Risen †

Zeo have a nice vacation and good luck on finally getting your notebook fixed. They really seem to take some time?
MarkoH01: Oh thank god! After hearing that the GOG Community GA was ended (thanks again moonishineshadow) I just stumbled over cecil's post and thought "what? another one (bites the dust)?". Luckily this seems to live as long as zeo is living. I just need my community GAs :)
zeogold: On that note, I should probably make an announcement:
I've received word that my laptop will arrive again on the 7th.
...however, I just so happen to be leaving for vacation on the 8th and won't be back until around the 14th.
Currently, with my laptop in the shop, I'm still able to somewhat run the giveaway from a different computer, but on vacation, I'll effectively be gone from the forum entirely.
Amazing thing about laptops.... they're portable.
sasuke12:
You're talking to a known troll whose only goal is to attempt to irritate as many people as possible, and he's already expressed that he has no intention of cleaning up his act. Engaging him is a waste of time.

TT_TT_TT_TT: well as i'm flu ridden in bed/at home T_T it seems like the perfect occasion to get some healthy gaming food ^^.

May i ask for
Alien Rage - Unlimited

Risen †

Zeo have a nice vacation and good luck on finally getting your notebook fixed. They really seem to take some time?
Hope you feel better soon!

Granted.

They said it'd take about 2 weeks, so the estimate was fairly accurate.
JunglePredator: Amazing thing about laptops.... they're portable.
Not this one. It's fairly large and heavy compared to most laptops.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by zeogold
sasuke12:
zeogold: You're talking to a known troll whose only goal is to attempt to irritate as many people as possible, and he's already expressed that he has no intention of cleaning up his act. Engaging him is a waste of time.

TT_TT_TT_TT: well as i'm flu ridden in bed/at home T_T it seems like the perfect occasion to get some healthy gaming food ^^.

May i ask for
Alien Rage - Unlimited

Risen †

zeogold: Hope you feel better soon!

Granted.

They said it'd take about 2 weeks, so the estimate was fairly accurate.
JunglePredator: Amazing thing about laptops.... they're portable.
zeogold: Not this one. It's fairly large and heavy compared to most laptops.
PC World says the heaviest "laptop" ever made was 13 pounds.
Sooo....

Man up & lug that 6 pound laptop on vacation.
zeogold: Granted, but only if you help kusumahendra find his change of underpants.
I suspect Yogsloth might have it.
Uh, I claimed the game before I saw that requirement about the underpants. Maybe next time?

Thanks to zeo for hosting, and thanks to MarkoH01 for the game!
zeogold: They said it'd take about 2 weeks, so the estimate was fairly accurate.
ahh kk ^^ seems like i'm "spoiled" regarding Notebooks then as the only two times i had mine repaired they were still covered by a 48 hour replacement policy so ya 2 weeks seemed kinda off for me. But well as long as they do the repairs good and cheap (if no longer covered by warranty?) i guess it's fair game anyway.
zeogold: Granted, but only if you help kusumahendra find his change of underpants.
I suspect Yogsloth might have it.
bler144: Uh, I claimed the game before I saw that requirement about the underpants. Maybe next time?

Thanks to zeo for hosting, and thanks to MarkoH01 for the game!
What? How? Oh - finally someone requested one of the HOGs I donated. I really hope they will all bei gone whenever zeo will decide to close this GA (knock on wood that he does this until he dies - or even longer ;)). I wish you much fun with the game :)
So time to leave my thank notes ^^

So thank you very much @Schizo2015 for Risen

Many thanks to infyrin for Risen 2

Hope these 2 are a good preparation for the upcoming Elex

Thanks for Alien Rage @yogibeer

and last but not least thank you MaxFulvus for Limbo.

As always thanks for running and keeping this giveaway alive @zeogold
zeogold: They said it'd take about 2 weeks, so the estimate was fairly accurate.
TT_TT_TT_TT: ahh kk ^^ seems like i'm "spoiled" regarding Notebooks then as the only two times i had mine repaired they were still covered by a 48 hour replacement policy so ya 2 weeks seemed kinda off for me. But well as long as they do the repairs good and cheap (if no longer covered by warranty?) i guess it's fair game anyway.
Something tells me there's a distinct difference between German and American tech support.
And yeah, the warranty expired a short time before the thing went kaput.
MarkoH01: knock on wood that he does this until he dies - or even longer ;))
Don't worry, I've already got a "ZombieGold" account at the ready.
Post edited September 06, 2016 by zeogold
I'd better put up one last update before I leave. I can't guarantee I'll be able to have them all on the list by the time I'm gone since I'm somewhat busy packing, but at least there'll be a post of stuff for people to choose from.

Update: The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC added, courtesy of gogtrial34987.
Galak-Z added, courtesy of Prah.
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut added, courtesy of hurvl.
The God's Chain (†), Shut Up and Dig, and Plush added, courtesy of asbeau.
WWE 2K16 and Sheltered added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Hexcells Complete Pack, Lethal League, and Octodad added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery, Bitcoin Miner, Color Chaos, Crypto, High In The Sky, Illumine, Infinitrap, Kabitis, Kunoi, Moonbase 332, Mu Cartographer, REDDER, and Tachyon Reef 3D (all itch.io keys) added, courtesy of triock.
Dungeon Journey, Caravanserail, Garshap: The Monster Slayer, Putrefaction, and Bibou (†) added, courtesy of wanderer_27.
The Darkness II returned to the giveaway.
TT_TT_TT_TT: So time to leave my thank notes ^^

So thank you very much @Schizo2015 for Risen

Many thanks to infyrin for Risen 2

Hope these 2 are a good preparation for the upcoming Elex

Thanks for Alien Rage @yogibeer

and last but not least thank you MaxFulvus for Limbo.

As always thanks for running and keeping this giveaway alive @zeogold
enjoy it
I'd like Sheltered, thanks.
nice update and amazing additions.
Would love to request WWE 2K16 then i finally can send my xbox360 to a retirement home :D
triock: I'd like Sheltered, thanks.
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: nice update and amazing additions.
Would love to request WWE 2K16 then i finally can send my xbox360 to a retirement home :D
Also granted.
R.I.P. TT_TT_TT_TT's Xbox 360 (? - 2016), we shall bury it beside the body of yogibeer.
Thank you Cinn314 & zeo.