It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kusumahendra: I got the Outlast key that you donated, and within first 10 minutes I almost got a heart attack.
zeogold: To be fair, I DID warn you.
cecil: Why is it the only two horror games I ever tried were outlast and amnesia the dark decent I sure know how to pick them for a genre I don't get ;-)
zeogold: I think those two are pretty much considered the pinnacle of modern horror games. Fair examples of everything else in the genre.
This game should sell cuddly stufed animal and change of underpants as dlc. The players are gonna need them. It also make me overly cautious to doors, especially the one that got closed by itself

I also had amnesia sitting on my steam lib and penumbra on desura. Not even sure I want to add my laundry of underpants after this one
May I ask for Reus, Door Kickers, and BoxesWithGuns?
Oh hey, there's a decent HOG up there - I'll ask for Nightmares from the Deep - Cursed Heart for this month if it's still available.

Thanks!
v3:
Thank you for "Arsenal of Democracy"!

GoGisGoG:
Thank you for "Commandos BtCoD"
Thanks Anony mouse & Zeo.
zeogold: "While it lasted"? It ain't over, compadre. My laptop might not be back yet, but I DID say there were other computers in this place, and I said I'd do my best, so here I am.
Oh thank god! After hearing that the GOG Community GA was ended (thanks again moonishineshadow) I just stumbled over cecil's post and thought "what? another one (bites the dust)?". Luckily this seems to live as long as zeo is living. I just need my community GAs :)
zeogold:
MarkoH01: I just stumbled over cecil's post and thought "what? another one (bites the dust)?"
LOL ;-)
zeogold: "While it lasted"? It ain't over, compadre. My laptop might not be back yet, but I DID say there were other computers in this place, and I said I'd do my best, so here I am.
MarkoH01: Oh thank god! After hearing that the GOG Community GA was ended (thanks again moonishineshadow) I just stumbled over cecil's post and thought "what? another one (bites the dust)?". Luckily this seems to live as long as zeo is living. I just need my community GAs :)
On that note, I should probably make an announcement:
I've received word that my laptop will arrive again on the 7th.
...however, I just so happen to be leaving for vacation on the 8th and won't be back until around the 14th.
Currently, with my laptop in the shop, I'm still able to somewhat run the giveaway from a different computer, but on vacation, I'll effectively be gone from the forum entirely.
MarkoH01: Oh thank god! After hearing that the GOG Community GA was ended (thanks again moonishineshadow) I just stumbled over cecil's post and thought "what? another one (bites the dust)?". Luckily this seems to live as long as zeo is living. I just need my community GAs :)
zeogold: On that note, I should probably make an announcement:
...however, I just so happen to be leaving for vacation on the 8th and won't be back until around the 14th.
Currently, with my laptop in the shop, I'm still able to somewhat run the giveaway from a different computer, but on vacation, I'll effectively be gone from the forum entirely.
O.K. - first: I have never allowed you to go on vacation, but I will let it pass this time ;) Second: As long as you are coming back everything is all right. Third: Have a nice vacation :)
KoreaBeat: May I ask for Reus, Door Kickers, and BoxesWithGuns?
Granted.
bler144: Oh hey, there's a decent HOG up there - I'll ask for Nightmares from the Deep - Cursed Heart for this month if it's still available.

Thanks!
Granted, but only if you help kusumahendra find his change of underpants.
I suspect Yogsloth might have it.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by zeogold
Why nobody is picking Betrayer?

Why? Why? WHY?

GO PLAY BETRAYER!
Tauto: You made my day.
Shouldn't that be week? :P
zeogold: On that note, I should probably make an announcement:
Enjoy.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by omega64
bler144: Oh hey, there's a decent HOG up there - I'll ask for Nightmares from the Deep - Cursed Heart for this month if it's still available.

Thanks!
zeogold: Granted, but only if you help kusumahendra find his change of underpants.
I suspect Yogsloth might have it.
Thanks for sending someone my way to help with my underpants situation.
Have a nice vacation :)
omega64: snip
Tauto: Too late to start sucking up after a previous post about me,I have a good memory and rarely if ever forgive those that trespass.
Would Jesus do the same ?

"Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those that trespass against us"
Lord's prayer

Forgive and move on.

People who hold grudges have a shorter lifespan.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by sasuke12
yogibeer: Hi, I'm not Yogibeer - he is still very much dead. I'm just his rotten corpse..
I came here to ask if there was a chance for me to get The Darkness II key?
It would fit well to my current occupation (being a zombie I guess).
zeogold: But of course. It's the only fitting method of memorial.
Granted.
Thank you nepundo for the key!
Also:
Thank you zeogold for making it happen ;)