It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Next we'll tell speak of the inuit tradition of "punishing" dogs in the north who steal food by skinning them & leaving the body on display as a "warning to other dogs". This is an old CBC (10 years?) report so might take a bit of time but it shows the dog's body hanging so be warned.
bler144: I'm 99.9% certain that's not a real thing. There was a spate of killings of inuit dogs in Nunavut, but the Inuit blamed the government for it. The government investigated and determined the government was not responsible.
Dunno about that; the one I remember was from before nunavut existed.
However good job on knowing what nunavut is & that it exists.
kusumahendra: Read synopsis. Damn, that's bleak.
zeogold: I can't tell whether you're talking about Digital Homicide or Bleak House. I mean, that statement applies pretty well to both.
Both. Definitely both.

Good luck to your laptop. It deserves a little rest and maintenance for assisting you doing your awesome job :)
kusumahendra: OK then. Try me
JunglePredator: We'll start with children getting cancer & being abandoned by their parents because it costs too much to help them & so the children die alone,
From there we'll go on to how LHC & micro back holes aren't what they think they are & will ruin years of work.
Oh... then we'll look at the time line of more astronauts dying due to space derbies.

Next we'll tell speak of the inuit tradition of "punishing" dogs in the north who steal food by skinning them & leaving the body on display as a "warning to other dogs". This is an old CBC (10 years?) report so might take a bit of time but it shows the dog's body hanging so be warned.

Lastly will go over how even if god exists everything you thought might be right about it is wrong & that "7 days" is measured in lengths of time that make aeons look brief & how you don't actually matter even if it is real.
What are you doing in your life to even know all this things?

you haven't lost your faith in humanity?
Post edited August 23, 2016 by kusumahendra
zeogold: I can't tell whether you're talking about Digital Homicide or Bleak House. I mean, that statement applies pretty well to both.
kusumahendra: Both. Definitely both.

Good luck to your laptop. It deserves a little rest and maintenance for assisting you doing your awesome job :)
JunglePredator: We'll start with children getting cancer & being abandoned by their parents because it costs too much to help them & so the children die alone,
From there we'll go on to how LHC & micro back holes aren't what they think they are & will ruin years of work.
Oh... then we'll look at the time line of more astronauts dying due to space derbies.

Next we'll tell speak of the inuit tradition of "punishing" dogs in the north who steal food by skinning them & leaving the body on display as a "warning to other dogs". This is an old CBC (10 years?) report so might take a bit of time but it shows the dog's body hanging so be warned.

Lastly will go over how even if god exists everything you thought might be right about it is wrong & that "7 days" is measured in lengths of time that make aeons look brief & how you don't actually matter even if it is real.
kusumahendra: What are you doing in your life to even know all this things?

you haven't lost your faith in humanity?
Of course I have! :-D
JunglePredator: Of course I have! :-D
Right.....

BTW, that story about hospital abandoning children reminds me of my friend. Many years ago, he went to Thailand to attend a social activist gathering. They took him to a hospital. This hospital had a special building for people with AIDS. There, they put everyone. That building capacity wasn't enough for all of the patient, but since they didn't have anymore places, they put the patients everywhere. Even in hallway. Once every few days Buddhist monks will come to visit them. Not to cure them or anything, but to prepare them psychologically/mentally to accept death that will surely come. My friend, facing this view, was very shocked, he even found it hard to breath among them even though he knew AIDS doesn't spread by air we inhale.
JunglePredator: Of course I have! :-D
kusumahendra: Right.....

BTW, that story about hospital abandoning children reminds me of my friend. Many years ago, he went to Thailand to attend a social activist gathering. They took him to a hospital. This hospital had a special building for people with AIDS. There, they put everyone. That building capacity wasn't enough for all of the patient, but since they didn't have anymore places, they put the patients everywhere. Even in hallway. Once every few days Buddhist monks will come to visit them. Not to cure them or anything, but to prepare them psychologically/mentally to accept death that will surely come. My friend, facing this view, was very shocked, he even found it hard to breath among them even though he knew AIDS doesn't spread by air we inhale.
Yes well; people live in fear.
racer 8
subject 9
going for the "numbered cross collection"
Lethal league looks pretty cool. Could I nab it perhaps?
whats in this Stronghold Kingdoms - Humble Kingmaker Bundle?
great C&C is gone, got nothing to play anymore :/
low rated
May I have Lethal RPG: War?
Might as well throw my request in.
May I have Outlast ?
Leonard03: Lethal league looks pretty cool. Could I nab it perhaps?
After being forced to play I do recommend it.
I just wanted to say thank you to Zeogold and this was a great thread while it lasted.
I may be in for Paranautical Activity? Seemed like ven with such a debacle over twitter, the game itself always looked like it had potential
cecil: I just wanted to say thank you to Zeogold and this was a great thread while it lasted.
"While it lasted"? It ain't over, compadre. My laptop might not be back yet, but I DID say there were other computers in this place, and I said I'd do my best, so here I am.
cecil: racer 8
subject 9
going for the "numbered cross collection"
Granted.
Leonard03: Lethal league looks pretty cool. Could I nab it perhaps?
Also granted.
Gerin: May I have Lethal RPG: War?
Granted as well.
kusumahendra: Might as well throw my request in.
May I have Outlast ?
Granted.
(Note: Cuddly stuffed animal, crucifix, and change of underwear not included.)
GioVio123: I may be in for Paranautical Activity? Seemed like ven with such a debacle over twitter, the game itself always looked like it had potential
Granted.
Post edited August 31, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator:
kusumahendra:
http://65.media.tumblr.com/aa35551f928eb2577f72f1c5144d9a20/tumblr_movgr4nLAO1qg0rnuo5_1280.jpg