It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: You are right. It was extremely impertinent and brazen to ask for a $0.99 Itch.io game that nobody wanted for months. I'm a real monster (look at my avatar for proof).
zeogold: To the fox who cannot reach them, the sweetest dangling grapes are the bitterest of gall.
And for this particular fox, he feels the also feels the need to repeatedly decree how horrible those who can dine upon the grapes are.

Just ignore him. The only thing he has to fill the void of his life is to try to goad a reaction out of people. There's no point.
I mean, at least he bumps the thread, I guess.
Apparently there is always something positive even in the bleakest situation if you look hard enough :p
high rated
kusumahendra: Apparently there is always something positive even in the bleakest situation if you look hard enough :p
I have a copy of The Slaughtering Grounds that says otherwise.
zeogold: To the fox who cannot reach them, the sweetest dangling grapes are the bitterest of gall.
And for this particular fox, he feels the also feels the need to repeatedly decree how horrible those who can dine upon the grapes are.

Just ignore him. The only thing he has to fill the void of his life is to try to goad a reaction out of people. There's no point.
I mean, at least he bumps the thread, I guess.
kusumahendra: Apparently there is always something positive even in the bleakest situation if you look hard enough :p
I can get pretty bleak.

Want me to try? (note: don't get me going if you like animals, children, astrophysics or are religious.)
zeogold: I have a copy of The Slaughtering Grounds that says otherwise.
Ummm, for you to specifically mentioned that game meaning it's a special kind of bleak
JunglePredator: I can get pretty bleak.

Want me to try? (note: don't get me going if you like animals, children, astrophysics or are religious.)
No thanks. I have a kid and I like him. Please don't go bleak on me
Post edited August 22, 2016 by kusumahendra
kusumahendra: Ummm, for you to specifically mentioned that game meaning it's a special kind of bleak
Digital Homicide is one heck of a game studio with an ironically fitting name.
kusumahendra: Please don't go bleak on me
Too late!
Post edited August 22, 2016 by zeogold
kusumahendra: Ummm, for you to specifically mentioned that game meaning it's a special kind of bleak
zeogold: Digital Homicide is one heck of a game studio with an ironically fitting name.
kusumahendra: Please don't go bleak on me
zeogold: Too late!
Read synopsis. Damn, that's bleak.
zeogold: Digital Homicide is one heck of a game studio with an ironically fitting name.

Too late!
kusumahendra: Read synopsis. Damn, that's bleak.
Oh common.... it's not that bleak. I mean I was ready to give you bleak so bleak it's what made the reaper turn grim.
JunglePredator: Oh common.... it's not that bleak. I mean I was ready to give you bleak so bleak it's what made the reaper turn grim.
OK then. Try me
PaterAlf: You are right. It was extremely impertinent and brazen to ask for a $0.99 Itch.io game that nobody wanted for months. I'm a real monster (look at my avatar for proof).

Once again: Get a life!
Do not engage to such trash .... they don't deserve any consideration. they ruin the forum.
JunglePredator: Oh common.... it's not that bleak. I mean I was ready to give you bleak so bleak it's what made the reaper turn grim.
kusumahendra: OK then. Try me
We'll start with children getting cancer & being abandoned by their parents because it costs too much to help them & so the children die alone,
From there we'll go on to how LHC & micro back holes aren't what they think they are & will ruin years of work.
Oh... then we'll look at the time line of more astronauts dying due to space derbies.

Next we'll tell speak of the inuit tradition of "punishing" dogs in the north who steal food by skinning them & leaving the body on display as a "warning to other dogs". This is an old CBC (10 years?) report so might take a bit of time but it shows the dog's body hanging so be warned.

Lastly will go over how even if god exists everything you thought might be right about it is wrong & that "7 days" is measured in lengths of time that make aeons look brief & how you don't actually matter even if it is real.
high rated

Too late!
I can't tell whether you're talking about Digital Homicide or Bleak House. I mean, that statement applies pretty well to both.
JunglePredator: Next we'll tell speak of the inuit tradition of "punishing" dogs in the north who steal food by skinning them & leaving the body on display as a "warning to other dogs". This is an old CBC (10 years?) report so might take a bit of time but it shows the dog's body hanging so be warned.
I'm 99.9% certain that's not a real thing. There was a spate of killings of inuit dogs in Nunavut, but the Inuit blamed the government for it. The government investigated and determined the government was not responsible.
high rated
Notice: I'll be on hiatus for perhaps a week or so due to getting my laptop repaired. There are other computers in the house, but they run shoddily at best, meaning I probably won't be on the forum during this time to fulfill requests. I'll try to do as best I can, though.
Good luck with the repair and enjoy the break.
zeogold: Notice: I'll be on hiatus for perhaps a week or so due to getting my laptop repaired.
Good luck!