It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: Stealthiness, here I come!
zeogold: Well, now that you've announced it like that, you kinda defeated the purpose.
Sometimes the most stealthy are those who hide in plain sight.
high rated
zeogold: Well, now that you've announced it like that, you kinda defeated the purpose.
JDelekto: Sometimes the most stealthy are those who hide in plain sight.
That's utterly ridiculous. Remember my cousin Zeolito Lindo? Now THAT man was a good thief. He knew how to do things RIGHT, not none of this oh-look-at-me-I'm-all-stealthy-just-because-I-got-a-game business. Here, I have a picture of him in my wallet where he-
....HEY! WHERE'S MY WALLET?!
Falci: Mind if I have Metal Slug 2?

Also, why haven't I got around playing some Skullgirls with you? Dude, I'm failing so hard at this socialization things. T_T
zeogold: Granted.

Just as a warning, you might need some practice before you try facing me.
Also, I extend the offer to anybody else who takes Lethal League or Skullgirls to play it with me. I own both.
very true and he has helped me greatly with Portal 2 and ibb and Obb without his puzzle mind I'd have probably been lost.
cecil: very true and he has helped me greatly with Portal 2 and ibb and Obb without his puzzle mind I'd have probably been lost.
Do you still have your wallet ? ... :P
cecil: very true and he has helped me greatly with Portal 2 and ibb and Obb without his puzzle mind I'd have probably been lost.
DyNaer: Do you still have your wallet ? ... :P
well it does get lighter with him around granted but yes and normally chained to me ;-)
misteryo: Stealthiness, here I come!
Ha! It's all part of the plan. You see, they expect someone to be stealthy, and they're ready for someone brazen. But they don't expect someone to be brazen about being stealthy!
misteryo: Thank you and bler144! Stealthiness, here I come!
bler144: Enjoy the gameplay and the music!
I will. Thanks again!
You understand!
Post edited August 21, 2016 by misteryo
misteryo: Ha! It's all part of the plan. You see, they expect someone to be stealthy, and they're ready for someone brazen. But they don't expect someone to be brazen about being stealthy!
bler144: Enjoy the gameplay and the music!
misteryo: I will. Thanks again!
misteryo: You understand!
You probably get your inspiration from Naruto, the noisy ninja :)
zeogold:
You probably missed my post, so I will ask for the Itch.io code for Daisia again.
high rated
zeogold:
PaterAlf: You probably missed my post, so I will ask for the Itch.io code for Daisia again.
Oop, my apologies.
Granted.
zeogold: Update: Delve Deeper (DLC included), Eversion, Alcarys Complex, Northmark - Hour of the Wolf, Legend of Dungeon, and Mechanic Escape added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Streets of Rage 2, Phantasy Star 4, and Eternal Champions added, courtesy of snowkatt.
Timore Inferno and High On Racing added, courtesy of SolidSnale.
Battle of the Bulge, Prid of Nations, and Legions of Steel added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
The Marvellous Miss Take added, courtesy of bler144.
Outlast and Metal Slug 2 added, courtesy of cecil.
Lethal League and Skullgirls added, courtesy of Fantasysci5.
Sorry about some small questions:(1) I cannot find Alcarys Complex on Steam. (2) Is it PridE of Nations? (3) Is the ... oh, already asked for, never mind then.
Post edited August 21, 2016 by Themken
high rated
Themken: Sorry about some small questions:(1) I cannot find Alcarys Complex on Steam. (2) Is it PridE of Nations? (3) Is the ... oh, already asked for, never mind then.
1. It looks like it hasn't actually released yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/4m2623/groupees_alcarys_complex_key/
2. Yup. Merstaielks heiapn someutinems.
3. Whatever it is, I can give you a most definite "maybe".
Thanks for quick answer. Nothing that I feel must be added to my backlog.
zeogold: Oop, my apologies.
Granted.
Thank you very much. And also a big thank you to Impaler26 who donated the key.
Tauto: You have a hide telling people to get a life,you hang in here sucking up for games and odiously don't have any pride or scruples.
You are right. It was extremely impertinent and brazen to ask for a $0.99 Itch.io game that nobody wanted for months. I'm a real monster (look at my avatar for proof).

Once again: Get a life!
high rated
PaterAlf: You are right. It was extremely impertinent and brazen to ask for a $0.99 Itch.io game that nobody wanted for months. I'm a real monster (look at my avatar for proof).
To the fox who cannot reach them, the sweetest dangling grapes are the bitterest of gall.
And for this particular fox, he feels the also feels the need to repeatedly decree how horrible those who can dine upon the grapes are.

Just ignore him. The only thing he has to fill the void of his life is to try to goad a reaction out of people. There's no point.
I mean, at least he bumps the thread, I guess.