It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
My gosh! Look at the dust on this thing! Shameful! Absolutely shameful!
Let's fix that, shall we?

Update: Delve Deeper (DLC included), Eversion, Alcarys Complex, Northmark - Hour of the Wolf, Legend of Dungeon, and Mechanic Escape added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Streets of Rage 2, Phantasy Star 4, and Eternal Champions added, courtesy of snowkatt.
Timore Inferno and High On Racing added, courtesy of SolidSnale.
Battle of the Bulge, Prid of Nations, and Legions of Steel added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
The Marvellous Miss Take added, courtesy of bler144.
Outlast and Metal Slug 2 added, courtesy of cecil.
Lethal League and Skullgirls added, courtesy of Fantasysci5.

There's gonna be more in a while, I just gotta organize it properly.
Zeogold, why do you have only 3 rep?

:\

With all the work you do for the forum, why only 3?
low rated
SolidSnale: Zeogold, why do you have only 3 rep?

Because of those people who abuse the rep system and downvote everyone to oblivion. He was way into the negative zone before they probably pulled him from the list of their downvote scripts.

I was almost 1100 when I first became a target. :(
zeogold: My gosh! Look at the dust on this thing! Shameful! Absolutely shameful!
Let's fix that, shall we?

Update: Delve Deeper (DLC included), Eversion, Alcarys Complex, Northmark - Hour of the Wolf, Legend of Dungeon, and Mechanic Escape added, courtesy of Erich_Zann.
Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Streets of Rage 2, Phantasy Star 4, and Eternal Champions added, courtesy of snowkatt.
Timore Inferno and High On Racing added, courtesy of SolidSnale.
Battle of the Bulge, Prid of Nations, and Legions of Steel added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
The Marvellous Miss Take added, courtesy of bler144.
Outlast and Metal Slug 2 added, courtesy of cecil.
Lethal League and Skullgirls added, courtesy of Fantasysci5.

There's gonna be more in a while, I just gotta organize it properly.
Mind if I have Metal Slug 2?

Also, why haven't I got around playing some Skullgirls with you? Dude, I'm failing so hard at this socialization things. T_T
Post edited August 20, 2016 by Falci
SolidSnale: Zeogold, why do you have only 3 rep?

Wait. Since when zeo rep goes above zero? He was in deep minus first time I knew him

BTW, according to people who are much longer here, rep system is useless and can be easily abused so people tend to ignore them altogether
high rated
Falci: Because of those people who abuse the rep system and downvote everyone to oblivion. He was way into the negative zone before they probably pulled him from the list of their downvote scripts.
I finally got pulled back into the positives with a combination of NES getting bored and giving up and the community mass-uprating me to dig me out.
It's rather nice in both ways. I get a kick out of watching NES waste his time with a number nobody cares about and Tauto shaking his fist at the thread, and I get my heart warmed by the community who does what they can to help me out.

kusumahendra: Wait. Since when zeo rep goes above zero? He was in deep minus first time I knew him
I think I was at....I dunno, 50? Then I stopped a few of NES' scams and my number oh-so-magically dropped a daily -12 until it reached in the -100s. And then I crept back upwards until I hit the positives again maybe....a week ago?
kusumahendra: BTW, according to people who are much longer here, rep system is useless and can be easily abused so people tend to ignore them altogether
Yup. It's completely meaningless and a broken system. I'm not exactly the first reputable member who dropped into the negatives. There's been plenty before I ever showed up. I think there was even this "-300 club" joke that ran for some time about it.
Post edited August 20, 2016 by zeogold
Falci: Because of those people who abuse the rep system and downvote everyone to oblivion. He was way into the negative zone before they probably pulled him from the list of their downvote scripts.
zeogold: I finally got pulled back into the positives with a combination of NES getting bored and giving up and the community mass-uprating me to dig me out.
It's rather nice in both ways. I get a kick out of watching NES waste his time with a number nobody cares about and Tauto shaking his fist at the thread, and I get my heart warmed by the community who does what they can to help me out.

kusumahendra: Wait. Since when zeo rep goes above zero? He was in deep minus first time I knew him
zeogold: I think I was at....I dunno, 50? Then I stopped a few of NES' scams and my number oh-so-magically dropped a daily -12 until it reached in the -100s. And then I crept back upwards until I hit the positives again maybe....a week ago?
I must have missed that.

Btw did anyone has experience with outlast? I heard that game is outright Scarry but have many technical issue. Looking at steam page once again my GPU hit bottom line requirement for Linux but I am concerned about the iasue
high rated
Falci: Mind if I have Metal Slug 2?

Also, why haven't I got around playing some Skullgirls with you? Dude, I'm failing so hard at this socialization things. T_T
Granted.

Just as a warning, you might need some practice before you try facing me.
Also, I extend the offer to anybody else who takes Lethal League or Skullgirls to play it with me. I own both.
Falci: Mind if I have Metal Slug 2?

zeogold: Granted.

Just as a warning, you might need some practice before you try facing me.
Thank you! And thanks Cecil as well! Awesome of you both! ^_^ A great way to make a saturday at the office a bit more bearable.

As for the warning, that's pretty much granted, I was never properly good in any fighting game at all. :P
I am interested in the Marvelous Miss Take.
zeogold: Reus
May i request this one ?

I would like to request the sega genesis / drive games , but i don't know if it's a single key for all of them or a key for each one (if it's the later , then only Phantasy Star IV)
zeogold: Reus
DyNaer: May i request this one ?

I would like to request the sega genesis / drive games , but i don't know if it's a single key for all of them or a key for each one (if it's the later , then only Phantasy Star IV)
It's a key for each game. If they were all on a single key, I would've mentioned it.
Both requests granted.
misteryo: I am interested in the Marvelous Miss Take.
Granted.

zeogold: It's a key for each game. If they were all on a single key, I would've mentioned it.
Both requests granted.
allright , so thanks to snowkatt for Phantasy Star IV , Omega64 for Reus and you as host :)
Post edited August 20, 2016 by DyNaer

zeogold: It's a key for each game. If they were all on a single key, I would've mentioned it.
Both requests granted.
misteryo: I am interested in the Marvelous Miss Take.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you and bler144! Stealthiness, here I come!
Both requests granted.

Granted.
misteryo: Thank you and bler144! Stealthiness, here I come!
Enjoy the gameplay and the music!
misteryo: Stealthiness, here I come!
Well, now that you've announced it like that, you kinda defeated the purpose.