It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Please take it.
I mean, c'mon, it won't count towards the limit. They were given away en masse first by Steam, then by Humble. Do you have any idea how long it's gonna take me to get rid of 'em?
bler144: I'll see what kinda feedback the KB/M question gets first ;)
play it how you like it's not a requirement for controller does it make it maybe slightly easier depends on who you are I have played it both ways and it works just as well :-) I'm with Zeo just say thank you ;-)
bler144:
Y'hear that, smurf boy? The Elite Giveaway Force is back in action and headed your way!
Attachments:
bler144:
zeogold: Y'hear that, smurf boy? The Elite Giveaway Force is back in action and headed your way!
how did you make that? That is both freaky and awesome :-)
How about I request Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam version?
high rated
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Can I request the Maw for the 360? :) Thanks :)
Request denied until further notice due to lack of community participation.
kusumahendra: How about I request Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam version?
Granted.
Post edited August 13, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Request denied until further notice due to lack of community participation.
kusumahendra: How about I request Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam version?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you liquidsnakehpks and zeogold for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
zeogold: Y'hear that, smurf boy? The Elite Giveaway Force is back in action and headed your way!
cecil: how did you make that? That is both freaky and awesome :-)
Aren't you the one who said he doesn't like to be forced & then you take my position?

A pox on your house.
zeogold: Request denied until further notice due to lack of community participation.
zeogold: Granted.
Alright thanks!
Hey Zeogold!

May I have Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine?

+1 no matter the answer. You are getting dangerously close to being in the positive ;)
cecil: how did you make that? That is both freaky and awesome :-)
JunglePredator: Aren't you the one who said he doesn't like to be forced & then you take my position?

A pox on your house.
*hangs head in shame*
FYI zeogold

Subject 9 does not come up on Steam. Your link just goes to Steam's main page, and a search for it does not find anything.
Gerin: FYI zeogold

Subject 9 does not come up on Steam. Your link just goes to Steam's main page, and a search for it does not find anything.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160429200013/http://store.steampowered.com/app/296950
Gerin: FYI zeogold

Huh... I find myself interested just because it's been deleted. :-p Wonder why it was yanked.
JunglePredator: Huh... I find myself interested just because it's been deleted. :-p Wonder why it was yanked.
Tauto: So people like you couldn't have it.
Yes, your days of dreaming about Subject 9 are over. Just move on man.
low rated
Tauto: So people like you couldn't have it.
Gerin: Yes, your days of dreaming about Subject 9 are over. Just move on man.
Maybe you should move on and keep your nose out of it.