It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tistonic: could i try again? i haven't bother in awhile
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Sure you can.
zeogold: Granted.

Sure, take 'em all.
Granted.
Schizo2015: thx GoGisGoG for the donation and zeo thx for the hosting.

@wanderer_27

do oyu know,is it possible the eu version from dead island to redeem in germany?The us version is not possible,that is censored here in germany (
I don't know, but I'm thinking that may be part of what's going on (some restricted content not installed?).
Tistonic: could i try again? i haven't bother in awhile
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
The reason I denied you before was due to lack of community participation, not because you'd asked for other games too frequently. Judging from a search of your username, you've done almost nothing in the community but exclusively ask for games, and I haven't seen that change at all.
Denied.
montcer9012: Anyway, I would like to enter for some games, if I may! :D

1. I have never played Saints Row, so I would like to apply for Saint's Row 2
2. There is other game I have never played, but seems like a lot of fun whitin it, I would like tto play Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
3. Finally, in last place cause I had the chance to play it once, there is Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
You don't enter for stuff here, you just take it.
Granted, with the exception of Dead Island, because wanderer_27 asked for that first.
Also, for Crysis 2, do you want the Steam key or the Origin key?
Post edited June 27, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: You don't enter for stuff here, you just take it.
Granted, with the exception of Dead Island, because wanderer_27 asked for that first.
Also, for Crysis 2, do you want the Steam key or the Origin key?
Well... I preffer the old "ask" way :P

Thank so much for allowing me to take it!

For Crysis 2, I would love the Steam key, if I may
If it's ok I would like to request STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™
if not, well, I guess I'd just have to wait next year, because my budget for steam sales this time has been spent :)
kusumahendra: If it's ok I would like to request STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™
But of course it is.
Granted.
low rated
Hi, may I ask a copy of Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold Edition, please ? Also, have you seen the game I sent you in your chat some days ago ?
Schizo2015: thx GoGisGoG for the donation and zeo thx for the hosting.

@wanderer_27

do oyu know,is it possible the eu version from dead island to redeem in germany?The us version is not possible,that is censored here in germany (
wanderer_27: I don't know, but I'm thinking that may be part of what's going on (some restricted content not installed?).
you have a free eu version code?whenn jes,you can ask zeo for the trade,i think he has a us code (from humble bundle).
high rated
MaxFulvus: Hi, may I ask a copy of Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold Edition, please ? Also, have you seen the game I sent you in your chat some days ago ?
Granted.
...also, I should probably add that.
I'll do it tomorrow since I should probably catch some sleep for now.
kusumahendra: If it's ok I would like to request STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™
zeogold: But of course it is.
Granted.
Thank you Brendissimo35 for STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™
and zeogold for hosting this awesome giveaway :)
MaxFulvus: Hi, may I ask a copy of Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold Edition, please ? Also, have you seen the game I sent you in your chat some days ago ?
Waaakkkeeeuuuppppp

It's only 2 in the morning.
low rated
zeogold:
Thank you very much to you and to Fairfox for the donation.
Don't worry, you can't resolve puzzles asleep, so take some rest !
Post edited June 27, 2016 by MaxFulvus
wanderer_27: I don't know, but I'm thinking that may be part of what's going on (some restricted content not installed?).
Schizo2015: you have a free eu version code?whenn jes,you can ask zeo for the trade,i think he has a us code (from humble bundle).
No, it was activated to my account, that's where the EU flag came up, and that's what's causing the confusion on my part.

My original Key was US, this one I got elsewhere was apparently EU.
low rated
JunglePredator: Waaakkkeeeuuuppppp

It's only 2 in the morning.
Look who is back.
Thank you infyrin for Absconding Zatwor !

Thank you MarkoH01 for Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope !

Thank you revanbh for Dead Island !

Once again, thank you zeogold for maintaining this thread . . . sorry for the Key flood (donations), but some of them are time sensitive :)