It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: May I ask for Samorost 2 for GenkiColleen?
genkicolleen: *gasp* Someone is giving away Samorost 2?? *_* I adore Amanita games, and I would happily install and play it right away~ Thank you for the nomination, Cecil! :D
I knew this by when I was hunting your list I had almost gotten it for you then glad you will enjoy ;-)
low rated
may i have tomb raider 1,2,3, please?
TT_TT_TT_TT: well you could have taken worse leftovers ;) - if we happen to play TBoUT 2 at the same time we may be able to help each other with some hints - as i just bought it on GOG during SummerSale ^^
Yeah, just installed the 1st game (was in my backlog for a couple of years :D), but as it's awfully hot here, no idea when I'll be able to finish it to continue with CC and then with the 2nd. O.o
zeogold: 'Bout time you came back for that one.
Granted.
bler144: Had stuff to do :)

Will play this one as soon as I'm done with Baldur's Gate (about 30%). Big thanks to genkicolleen for the rec, zeo for hosting, and MarkoH01 for the donation!
You're welcome and I hope you enjoy the game. I am still thinking about the things genkicolleen said to you about this game - I wonder if a HOG really can be THAT good. Guess I'll have to play my own copy as well sometimes.
GoGisGoG: Hope to get a key for Quest of Infamy
zeogold: Granted.
Also, thanks for trying to be respectful to the community. A good deal of new members tend to not even bother.
PhilD: I wouldn't mind Bionic Commando: Rearmed if you feel i'm worthy. :)
zeogold: 'Course I do.
Granted.
Many thanks to zeogold and infyrin for the game! :)
low rated
Hiding in the toilet,turd?
I would really love Crysis 2 Maximum Edition on my PC! I had it before on my Xbox 360, bought it at release! I really liked it's storytelling, so I would love to go back to 2011 gaming times! :)

Feel free to choose! :)
Post edited June 26, 2016 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
Sorry for incoming . . .

Seems I thought I had Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope, but I don't, so I'd like to ask for that while I'm here.

Also I could take one of the Absconding Zatwor.

If the Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition is for the US, I could take that if no one else wants it (one I got seems to be EU, but partially activated ? ? ? ).
wanderer_27: If the Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition is for the US, I could take that if no one else wants it (one I got seems to be EU, but partially activated ? ? ? ).
Curious: How do you activate a game partially and what is the difference between EU and US version?
Post edited June 26, 2016 by MarkoH01
low rated
I'd like to nominate Slaugh for Morphine, Death2Videodrome for Bloodbath Kavkaz, and liquidsnakepks for Time Mysteries 2.
wanderer_27: If the Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition is for the US, I could take that if no one else wants it (one I got seems to be EU, but partially activated ? ? ? ).
MarkoH01: Curious: How do you activate a game partially and what is the difference between EU and US version?
I wish I could tell you that :/

All I know is that it came up with an EU on it in the activation window, plus it dumped something in my inventory (still haven't figured that out).

Longer story:
I had the US version, but I traded it in the Trading thread for something I had high interest in (don't remember right now, been a few weeks).

I still wanted the game, so I ended up doing another trade some time later, not knowing that HB had different Region versions for this one.

That's basically how I ended up in this oddball situation.
Hello!

Kinda amazing how this thread still alive; nowadays, GOG forums seems like a Wild Wild West; scammers and trolls everywhere. Even TBBBOB have been closed D:

I think Zeogold is making a good job keeping this clean. In fact, the games list is long, so there are people who trust on this kind of GA!

Anyway, I would like to enter for some games, if I may! :D

1. I have never played Saints Row, so I would like to apply for Saint's Row 2
2. There is other game I have never played, but seems like a lot of fun whitin it, I would like tto play Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
3. Finally, in last place cause I had the chance to play it once, there is Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition

Cheers!
Schizo2015: may i have tomb raider 1,2,3, please?
Granted.
wanderer_27: Seems I thought I had Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope, but I don't, so I'd like to ask for that while I'm here.

If the Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition is for the US, I could take that if no one else wants it (one I got seems to be EU, but partially activated ? ? ? ).
Sure, take 'em all.
Granted.
Post edited June 26, 2016 by zeogold
Schizo2015: may i have tomb raider 1,2,3, please?
zeogold: Granted.
wanderer_27: Seems I thought I had Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope, but I don't, so I'd like to ask for that while I'm here.

zeogold: Sure, take 'em all.
Granted.
thx GoGisGoG for the donation and zeo thx for the hosting.

@wanderer_27

do oyu know,is it possible the eu version from dead island to redeem in germany?The us version is not possible,that is censored here in germany (
Post edited June 26, 2016 by Schizo2015
could i try again? i haven't bother in awhile
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising